[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow! I'm kinda slow also Tinah hehe.. This thread is moving so fast hehe.. Seesan special is soo cute. I love Yadech together n perd kong wic 3 this weekend. Aiya! My long wait is finally over
its too hard for us to catch up when the pages continue to move up by the time we reply lol

im gonna have to watch the first epi @ work during my lunch break. i wish i could just call sick hahah

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This thread will reach triple digits veryy soon :D Finally after a long year of waiting, it's finally going to air. The special scoops made me speechless. All the scenes are very well filmed and the song just fits oh so perfectlty with the lakorn! I'm beyond excited now! Oh and poor Pope :( Chompooprae man! She falls for Saichon the minute she sees him and pushes Dr Mor to the side. I feel like saying, it's okay Mor, I'll help heal your wound! haha. I'm so reserving GRGR as my fav lakorn of the year.

Tinah - I SO agree with your comment. Lakorn Thai is the best when it comes to spoiling the fans. I honestly didn't expect so many sweet scenes between YADECH considering that everyone always says they're still too young but dang, YADECH is bringing everything to a whole new level. I'm really glad that they got the chances to work with P'Da and P'Aew.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@Ceda, your a big spammer just like me. 555...TOMORROW!!! THIS WEEKEND!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :lolyup:
LOL! I have been quiet for too long ever since I heard about this lakorn. I never actually saw the old version, probably because I was too young.

The fact that both Yaya and Nadech are still young, yet can portray such characters makes me adore them even more (I mean…look at all the love scenes/skinship). They are not afraid to take acting to the next level. Both have incredible chemistry. When Aff gets married, I am officially moving from Aff and Aum to Yadech. I cannot describe how excited I am for tomorrow…sucks that I’ll be at work though. Guess I’ll have to sacrifice my lunch hour to watch episode 1, which I know will totally be worth it haha! So you girls go on ahead and spam away. I’ll be checking in and out in between breaks.

I wish I was as creative and talented as some of you are so I can make my own gigs/banners…whatever you call them.

Chubbycheeks...Let's make it happen! Triple digits!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng

charles is so sexy eiei!

Thanks u for all these pix. Love it sooooo much tomorrow is friday I'm soo happy. Wanna see it so bad. With all these pics info and spoil it make me me dying to see it in the lakorn. The more I said it the more I'm wanna watch it. Tomorrow yeahhh soo happy. I wanna scream so much.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BFypGQz-pc&feature=player_embedded

longer teaser along with the soundtrack

omo Pope! Let me heal your "wound". Feel sorry for him
Omg, Pope is getting his heart broken again?! NOOOOO! Poor Pope! He needs a pra'ek role already! I think Mint will play a very good nang'rai. I love this video! Thanks for sharing! Makes me super excited. ( :

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
LOL! I have been quiet for too long ever since I heard about this lakorn. I never actually saw the old version, probably because I was too young.

The fact that both Yaya and Nadech are still young, yet can portray such characters makes me adore them even more (I mean…look at all the love scenes/skinship). They are not afraid to take acting to the next level. Both have incredible chemistry. When Aff gets married, I am officially moving from Aff and Aum to Yadech. I cannot describe how excited I am for tomorrow…sucks that I’ll be at work though. Guess I’ll have to sacrifice my lunch hour to watch episode 1, which I know will totally be worth it haha! So you girls go on ahead and spam away. I’ll be checking in and out in between breaks.

I wish I was as creative and talented as some of you are so I can make my own gigs/banners…whatever you call them.

Chubbycheeks...Let's make it happen! Triple digits!!
wow! I thought I was the only one who doesn't know how to make cute banners?! LOL. I wish I did though.

I haven't been on here in forever too! Until Tawan Deard and then now Game Rai, Game Ruk. I'm glad to be back though. Really miss Thai dramas. This is my first Yadech drama together, and I think it'll be worth it.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://music.gmember.com/%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81-%28%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%29-%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99/Song-1105608201 Guys!!! here is the new ost for the island part!!! This song is super duper cute and the lyrics is also very nice fits the island part perfectly.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqZaVnJEWRw&feature
Credit Wishboniko YouTube

I also edited my previous post. I'm too busy spazzing to do anything right.​

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
http://music.gmember.com/%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81-%28%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%29-%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99/Song-1105608201 Guys!!! here is the new ost for the island part!!! This song is super duper cute and the lyrics is also very nice fits the island part perfectly.
:thanks: so much for sharing.

Wow, he also sang for Roy Mai too, very smooth and soothing voice!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm totally loving his voice and the song Tee Ruk! Actually, I LOVE all the songs to GRGR. WhAT more can I ask for? There's YADECH, cutie Pope, goofy Boy Pisanu, beautiful scenaries, many sweet scenes, and a beautiful OST! This lakorn has the whole package!

Thanks Jennaloveu!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odvFU0pNkLU&feature=player_embedded official version of the song ^^ Crescendo OMG i was so busy putting the song in here that i didnt watch the video before i posted it. Ahhhhh Now i saw everything >.<

papaya

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odvFU0pNkLU&feature=player_embedded official version of the song ^^ Crescendo OMG i was so busy putting the song in here that i didnt watch the video before i posted it. Ahhhhh Now i saw everything >.<
Thanks jennaloveu!!!!! ahhhhh so many spoilers in this mv!! i loveeee it!!~ this lakorn is gonna be so inteseee