[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Nadech receiving hottie male Seventeen award

Yaya receiving hottie female Seventeen award

Yaya almost fell, Nadech saw it, he was worried and about to help her , damn this boy !

cr: NadechYaya.com@facebook

---------------------------------------

According to the admins on Barry.Ya, Yadech was on rush to film GRGR after the award

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@LG, it looks like a highlighting pen. Maybe he is memorizing GRGR script or highlighting parts. Like Kizzy mentioned, Barry.Ya said they had to film GRGR.

Nadech looked like he was gonna rush the stage. I don't think my eyes deceive me. He flinched. We caught you Nadech. 555

Thank you, Kizzy & Tinah!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile

Yaya almost fell, Nadech saw it, he was worried and about to help her , damn this boy !

omg the part when Yaya almost fell nadech's face look so worry >\\\< I scream when I saw it.ahhhhhh this two is so loved

According to the admins on Barry.Ya, Yadech was on rush to film GRGR after the award
omg the part when Yaya almost fell nadech's face look so worry >\\\< I scream when I saw it.ahhhhhh this two is so loved

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
omg. priceless moment! man, nadech might be wearing black but it doesn't hide his muscles. can see it soo clearly...look at his broad shoulders...wow.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult

You can see towards the end Nadech was like keeping a watch of Yaya when she was taking photo...he kept on talking but still paying attention to Yaya to see if anything wrong lol...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
You can see towards the end Nadech was like keeping a watch of Yaya when she was taking photo...he kept on talking but still paying attention to Yaya to see if anything wrong lol...
i know right he always turn to look at yaya. he must worry about her alots. :dance1:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think if Nadech could he would grab Yaya in his arms...to help her from falling to the ground. He was so quick to pay attention, if there wasn't a crowed of people he would of have space to go to run to her. Lol. Congrad to them both. They deserve to win because they're hot hot.

Thanks.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, though i never saw this couple before nor had i seen any of their lakorn but from all these picture ya' girls got me all work up now !!! I do hope they don't censor the r'scene too loll because it come with a revenge type drama and o' buddha I haven't seen an r' scene lakorn for over 2 years now i kind of miss it :facepalm: im a bad bad girl :thumbdown:

cecilia

Staff member
well, though i never saw this couple before nor had i seen any of their lakorn but from all these picture ya' girls got me all work up now !!! I do hope they don't censor the r'scene too loll because it come with a revenge type drama and o' buddha I haven't seen an r' scene lakorn for over 2 years now i kind of miss it :facepalm: im a bad bad girl :thumbdown:
lol -- i thought ROY MAI turn you into a willing but i guess not lol