[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Love the island wedding pictures. They're so beautiful/

Reading back on the thread about the rumored 22 episodes being cut down to 15, I think it's due to censorship, with CH3 cutting back on R-scenes and censoring real kisses. Then again, those scenes don't take up too much time. I could be wrong. :shrug:

mimayy

sarNie Egg
Love the island wedding pictures. They're so beautiful/

Reading back on the thread about the rumored 22 episodes being cut down to 15, I think it's due to censorship, with CH3 cutting back on R-scenes and censoring real kisses. Then again, those scenes don't take up too much time. I could be wrong. :shrug:
i hope they don't cut back on the R scenes..i'm really looking forward those lol

mai92

sarNie Adult
omg this lakorn seems so cute and romantic! <3 Yaya and Barry 4 ever!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
This lakorn will be like roller coaster

The 1st half on the Min island will be super duper sweet. We will get butterflies, blushing.

But when it comes to the city scene, lol it will be entirely different. Saichon now becomes Charles, he will be really mean LOL drag, push, pull, slap and kiss and also :r-scene-pop-corn:

such a bittersweet lakorn

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
In Yaya's words...poor girl spazzing in her pillow like us. She did not get the second half of the script yet when she spazzed. LOL

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

Look how adorable pope's expression

I guess this is from the shooting(?)
cr. mint's instagram

cr. noey's instagram

anybody have a clue who's the guy in 1st pic?

cr. barry ya facebook

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Dertaajaf, I believe that guy is Jack AF

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
they should make director cut dvd -- i'll buy it.
Agree with u if they cut it to 15 ep n if the director put all the cut scene into a DVD I'll buy it too. Even I don't understand Thai without eng sub. At least I get to see all the cut scene n have it as a DVD of my own.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
i would so totally buy the dvds with all the cut scenes!!! im so glad yadech won well of course they would since they are both so hot! lol!