[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
She is going to be the photographer for SEVEN SEAS & the model. Maybe this is part of the modeling. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I can imagine Saichon/Charles going haywire already. Can you see why he is so possessive of his Nangfah?

Nangfah kong Saichon...always...forever...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am straight, but omg yaya. She is indeed "absolutely gorgeous." the dress is really beautiful and fits her so well. It's so made for her body. Her hair slick back makes her look more classy and elegant. I can't believe it's her, knowing her age is still young. Not only will Charles/Saichon fall head over heal for his wife...eyes will definetly be on her. Wow! She's just so damn pretty!

Thanks for sharing.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Kizzy, you are just awesome. Thank you for always sharing with us. I've been spazzing all morning.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much Kizu for sharing these beautiful pictures of Yadech with us.

Really appreciate all you have done for us. You always make our days!!!

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
can you believe after all these months of waiting and feeling like GRGR would never NEVER get here...and it's actually going to be here next weekend!!!!? wow. i'm overwhelmed with excitement...
it'll be right after my exams too so i'll give myself a nice weekend break of Yadech!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Kizzy!!!

@Jjinxxy, miss my girl! If you have a second come over to YADECH FORUM on the GRGR thread. Guarantee spazz attack...You may have to reply to see my post, na.

tinah

sarNie Coma
poor saichon, i can see why hes gonna go through so much pain after thinking he lost his love

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
New pics scanned from a magazine

cr: NY home pantip@facebook
Thanks for all the pix it make my day n can't wait for it to air. I love all the pix but I think I love the one that he take yaya to play the little guitar. That pox is so cute. Hope it will be in the lakorn too. I hope that in first ep. Of grgr show the opening cause in ch.7 they don't show the opening around ep.4. So I hope they show us the opening so we will get to see was going on in the lakorn.