[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL, no Alice. That's Henrey, Yaya's little cousin and I believe this picture was taken outside of her house in Pattaya. The picture has no corelation to GRGR and from the script, there's no Baby T :(
oh thanks ja chubbycheek i was just guessing but couldn't believe i was all wrong
ha silly me :wackonut: thanks 4 clarifying dear :thumbsup:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ LOL, Pope is going to be a man blindly in love with Chompooprae. I wouldn't mind Charles giving him a few punches if he happens to be be TOO dumb and stir more confusion between the husband and wifey.
Oh i hope pope don't have a stupid role in here though. I'll hate his character a lot then if he;s being dumb.haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I know that this is off topic and this have nothing to do with GRGR or Yaya or Barry.But since Pope is in this lakorn. I'm going to post this link to this clip here. Its Pope singing w/ Noona & Mint C.
I'm not sure if ya Pope's Lover/Fans seen it but I just saw it now and I'm going crazy.ha. because it Pope man come on.ahhaha. Again, sorry for posting this here,I didn't know where to post it and since Pope is in this lakorn,I'll post it here.ha.

It start on 3:26

http://www.youtube.com/user/KissKeepInTouch?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/22/M0pK8P1mKKI

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
With all the excitement of YADECH, we must not forget our lovely Pope Thanawat. I'm looking forward to watching his mad skills in this series as well. Bring on the charm, darling.

I was looking on the calendar. Instead of it being Sunday 23rd, it will be Friday 28th. That ain't too bad really.

They seem to be going all out on this series. The locations are amazingly breathtaking & beautiful, the wardrobe is stylish & sophisticated, not to mention the jets & airplanes, the Mercedes Charles drives, & the boats & yachts. So, so cool! I'm glad it will show Saichon/Charles working since we never got to see Kawee go to work. They had just that one office scene. Jerko Charles is on his way folks!

Blue Lagoon to SB (not too sadistic as SB please) here we come!!! (Thanks to our dear Rasa@YADECH for translating)

Sorry for the spazzing rant...

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
actually, does anyone here know what the heck is wrong with Ch3?

they haven't released any T-ser of this lakorn and damn yet they keep delaying the airing date

Oct 28, like what about 3 weeks away from 28 and still nothing? No Bts vids? No pics? just some pics from the magazine, and that's all?

are they seriously not promoting this lakorn or they are just too damn confident about Yadech's popularity? :eyetwitch:

I seriously can't stand the damn they've given to the fans like this :annoyed:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn i don't like Mint N despite she's in here as rai against Yadech and another one a
rumor that she and Mark is dating they had a magazine shoot together don like the title
written :girlmad:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah~~ CH3 should promote this lakorn more!!! Im already mad at them for changing the date,they better make up for their fans!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
credit poomadong:
http://youtu.be/bEAFa85bOMY
<3 just love their little eye contact moments. i know as a Yadech fan i probably read into these things too much, but can you blame me? lol

and seriously, the more bts they give, the more it seems like TWO different lakorn...^^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3 will post more BTS once the lakorn is on air, it's always like that, if you didn't notice.

I can't wait to see Pope and of course, Nadech again. :) I think Pope's role is going be a sweetheart, again, like always his previous two roles w/Araya & Mint.Ch.

It's funny how before NADECH was chasing after NATWARA but now she's chasing after him, LOL, always make me think of them in NGAO RAK LUANG JAI!! :p

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
credit poomadong:
<3 just love their little eye contact moments. i know as a Yadech fan i probably read into these things too much, but can you blame me? lol

and seriously, the more bts they give, the more it seems like TWO different lakorn...^^
I know what u mean jjinxx

cr: NadechYaya.com@facebook

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
credit poomadong:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I completely agree with you ! Did you also see the moment when Yaya is holding Nadech arm on the beach and he says something to her while taping her hand , and she have this ooooppps moment and let go immediately ... Food for thoughts , I think....;)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I completely agree with you ! Did you also see the moment when Yaya is holding Nadech arm on the beach and he says something to her while taping her hand , and she have this ooooppps moment and let go immediately ... Food for thoughts , I think....;)
He probably said, "we're in the public right now, no pda (public display of affection", lol.