[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Guys!! Game rai game ruk will be on October 28th instead of October 22. This is confirmed. Obviously im a little disspointed but thats ok we just have to wait a little bit longer.
Credit to: All About โป๊ป ธนวรรธน์'s fan page on Facebook

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
F*ck what? 28? Kidding? OMG CH3 is such an as* =.=

ok 28 then 28 but they rather release some thing such city teaser,pics, T-ser, or freaking promote this crazily to make up all the mess they've done =.=

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
F*ck what? 28? Kidding? OMG CH3 is such an as* =.=

ok 28 then 28 but they rather release some thing such city teaser,pics, T-ser, or freaking promote this crazily to make up all the mess they've done =.=
I totally agree with you!!! I was so dissapointed when i know they not gonna air on Oct 22. I've been anticipate for this for a long time. Ch3 better make up for this like you said release the city teasers!!!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Ok I've calmed down but still pretty much bitch*ng over CH3

LOL Charles ties Fah up LOL Look her hands LOL her hand are tied up

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol nadeche has the sweetest smile or something; he sparks but i don't find him that attractive. lol maybe it's just me.

im not that excited byt would like to see a trailer.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol nadeche has the sweetest smile or something; he sparks but i don't find him that attractive. lol maybe it's just me.

im not that excited byt would like to see a trailer.
LOL such a complex post, u say he has the sweetest smile and he sparks but u don't find him attractive (????)

U are not EXCITED but u WANNA see the trailer :scratchchin:

what is your point, dear?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
There's more to Nadech than just his sweet smile. One needs to look beyond the imperfections. He's not all about looks but his personality plays a huge factor in his overall aura.

When you're not a big fan of Yadech, obviously you're not going to be excited for GRGR like the rest are. If you want to watch a trailer, simply search on youtube or back track to a few pages where users were kind enough to post them here.

Thanks for sharing the news na Jennaloveu! Channel 3 is really playing with our patience right now but I'm willing to wait because eventually, every moment of Yadech will be worth it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, i think my favorite picture is the one they're in the water and Fah's hands are tied. Classic lakorn island kidnapping. I'm so glad Yadech get their chance to do this type of lakorn together, muahahaha. they are looking oh so gorgeous also. i feel like the anticipation is so fulfilling, i don't even mind waiting a little bit longer until the 28, because it'll all be worth it!
shoot, but i still have to say, i'm looking forward to the ISLAND scenes so much more than the city drama T-T

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Man, I know I did not just see Barry put his hands on man Pope! that ain't cool man.ahahah.
Yay! Oct 28! My man Pope is coming back! Oh, I miss him on screen! I Love him. He so cute
w/ his smile on! :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ LOL, Pope is going to be a man blindly in love with Chompooprae. I wouldn't mind Charles giving him a few punches if he happens to be be TOO dumb and stir more confusion between the husband and wifey.

LOL, no Alice. That's Henrey, Yaya's little cousin and I believe this picture was taken outside of her house in Pattaya. The picture has no corelation to GRGR and from the script, there's no Baby T :(