[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Im really looking forward to this lakorn. haha... Nadech and Yaya, cant wait
to see them both act again with each other.... ugh, come faster....

cecilia

Staff member
^let's hope the first 10 episodes is on the island -- creating TEWADA (let it be a surprise) and then the other half to him chasing after her as a billionaire ^^

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still hoping for TEWADA and Toon to be in here, that would be the best surprise. Plus it would make more sense that the lakorn will be that long, but if not I do hope for equal part of the Island and the city scene. I think the island is going to only be a few episode though. YEAH! This is airing on Oct 22nd if nothing changes, because who knows maybe they will add an extra episode to Roy Marn like they did to TD. I want to see this already!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Lol it's after my birthday 2 days. Late birthday gift from Yadech to me. :D Can't wait to see Roy marn and this lakorn. I think this drama have 22 episodes because they have the island part and the city part.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^let's hope the first 10 episodes is on the island -- creating TEWADA (let it be a surprise) and then the other half to him chasing after her as a billionaire ^^
ha ceci ur so funny mak mak i am picturing in my head atm running chasing her :tease: :kiss3: :clap: :weee: :lolyup: :coverlaf:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Lol it's after my birthday 2 days. Late birthday gift from Yadech to me. :D Can't wait to see Roy mai and this lakorn. I think this drama have 22 episodes because they have the island part and the city part.
AWWW its after my birthday by one day... yes its a great b-day gift