[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I can not wait to see this lakorn!!! October is very far away. Oh wait it's next month hehe. But i think by the time this lakorn air it will be like late October since roy marn is not even aired yet .

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya and Nadech even have their own bodyguard when they went to that Yum Yum event.XD They're so rich hahahahaha and here is another cute part of the event.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELMSEXG0arw At 1:04 Yaya couldn't read the Thai that she got so she asked Nadech to read it for her >< This is so cute just like nang Fah kong Saichon

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Without lakorn salaries added on, Nadech made 70 million baht (2.3 million US dollars) & Yaya has made 65 million baht so far on just commercials. (Credit Shampoo @ Spicy Forum). Like Kiz said they are #1 & #2 this year.

They are both so stinking adorable separately & together they ooze chemistry. Eek...they're cute!

Thank you, Kiz for the pics. Thanks, Alice & Jenna for clips.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Without lakorn salaries added on, Nadech made 70 million baht (2.3 million US dollars) & Yaya has made 65 million baht so far on just commercials. (Credit Shampoo @ Spicy Forum). Like Kiz said they are #1 & #2 this year.

They are both so stinking adorable separately & together they ooze chemistry. Eek...they're cute!

Thank you, Kiz for the pics. Thanclips, Alice & Jenna for clips.
u welcome pee Dal I'll post some more if they update and uploaded :thumbsup:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
YADECH is so worth the one year wait. I feel so blessed to be a fan because I'm fortunate enough to see them on screen once a year with so many side projects.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh my gosh, i did not know my man Pope is in this lakorn.I didn't know and i been coming here like a couple time now.damn,,I did not.Can somebody tell me what is pope's role in here? He playing a good guy or bad guy? I hope not bad because i would be sad.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my gosh, i did not know my man Pope is in this lakorn.I didn't know and i been coming here like a couple time now.damn,,I did not.Can somebody tell me what is pope's role in here? He playing a good guy or bad guy? I hope not bad because i would be sad.
Yeah he's playing a good guy, and Mint N boyfriend. Here a clip so you can know more about his role.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIBpm_vDdVM
credit to minttwix