[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! I couldn't stop smiling, Yaya is way too cute! I love her bubbly personality, and her voice. She might be growing up to a beautiful young lady, but she is totally a child at heart and some in her actions. lol. Thank for sharing na.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
How do you say everybody hahahahahha Yaya is so cute and adorable i just loved her. The picture between nadech and her was so cute!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How do you say everybody hahahahahha Yaya is so cute and adorable i just loved her. The picture between nadech and her was so cute!!
everybody hahaha yaya so cute and adorable i just loved her
'took khun ja nong yaya pen naruk suoy dee mak chun ja ruk ter' :heart:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yadech is like MY new generate of Kob/num...whose lakorn start with each other w payong/dps/sailohid...but not back to back with yadech...3 lakorn for nadech has yaya has his n'k....love and affection gotta b blooming with all the "closeness" gai chit

saki

sarNie Adult
This is the next lakorn I'll be looking forward to :) But to be honest, I'm interested in seeing Nadech play a mean Saichon here, and wondering if he can pull it off. I mean, he's just so young* and sweet looking and playful it becomes hard for me to imagine him as a ruthless Charles. So, I hope he'll be able to do it. Yaya is perfect as usual. An angel. I just want to see a good revenge lakorn with mean p'eke turning nice, sigh.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ws72BLdDU This is so sweet!!! Yaya keep forgetting the lyrics hahaha

I wish Nadech would keep his hair like that >< he look so handsome with this hairstyle

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
They are just the cutest ever! Their interactions on stage is slowly melting my heart hahaha. That sounds so cheesy but they seriously have that effect on me.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
When he "ngon" her...I find that so attractive. Like when Fai got like that with Jeed in the scene after he watched Kraipope fed her at the restaurant. He can turn his different looks on & off in seconds. When he bumped her, she almost fell over. Their duet was priceless! I hope they do more together!

Thanks for posting here ladies!

Saichon as Charles is going to be mean & ruthless. He is going to look so mean, it will tear at your heart but pity him too. I am predicting that he will have a meltdown & breakdown in tears when no one is around though.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l7s0hgaa3Q&feature=share Here is another angle
I blushed so hard watching this. Man Yadech is too cute! Nadech is so handsome in here :drool: Yaya dress is normal, but she look beautiful in it. I love how they dance, and gaze into each other eyes. The part where Yaya went over for a pinky swear I totally screamed inside. When they bump each other, they were totally flirty. I thought Yaya was going to fall off the stage...Nadech you better grab her in time. lol. I want them to be in more events like this. Oh another part I love was when Yaya walk over to Nadech and he back up a bit, really this clip bring back memories of when they were in DJA.

Thanks for sharing.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yadech look perfect on that stage, from clothes to their every strand of hair. I might also add that their styles while on the Yumyum stage is very like Charles and Fahlada <3

eeeeeek. GRGR photoshoot seriously? or just regular photoshoot? either way, they are looking helplessly lovely!