Kizukami

sarNie Adult
New pics

They are doing the "Moon Walk" lol

cr: Barry.Ya facebook

cr: NY Pantip FB

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Somehow I managed to double post. SORRY!!!

Thanks to my girls for pics & clips!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, Kiz!!! I just love their clothes/wardrobe. I must be a bit morbid, but meanie Saichon is "dishy" hot. I mean, he is still hot other times too. Look how good he looks in those suits, vests, slacks...just handsome. I like Fah's wardrobe in todays shoot too. She looks edgy & very cute. I'm about ready for my leggings & boots here.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult

They turn the work place into a love place? LOL what's up with this pose?

I started to love Fah's outfits already

Can't wait until thit is aired! :dance3:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, Kiz. That scene is hot. Fah hates him badly. He just keeps on seducing his Nangfah. Relentless Saichon...

tinah

sarNie Coma

They turn the work place into a love place? LOL what's up with this pose?

I started to love Fah's outfits already

Can't wait until thit is aired! :dance3:
wah, did they got interrupted lol what happen to his hand. must have bunch something

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I am sorry, I don't mean to spam this thread with pics :((
but until the airing day, I'd just post the pics to satisfy my Yadech fever lol

Ok, "Charles" was born for Nadech! He looks mighty fine

It's Yadech's era ♥_♥

Pretty Yaya ♥

cr: NY Pantip

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks kizukami for all the updates!! You're so right, Charles/Saichon was born for Nadech; both of his personalities are perfect for Nadech.

LOL love at work, what could be better than an office affair? Oh no what happened to Charles' hand!? I hope Fah takes good care of it. So so so ready to get tossed into Saichon and Nangfah's love adventure! T-T

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow Noey Chutika she's in here too wow that is a perfect casting by k'da lakornthai
unlike broadcast not taking responsible of choosing their cast specially the new
Rang Ngao and yadech is so cute :rockon: :cloud9:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Chompooprae interupts them...duh. (; She has shares in Seven Seas so she would be working there too. They have been shooting a lot of office scenes. I think they've been shooting four days straight. You guys!!! October is just around the corner! SPAZZ MODE!!!

Thank you, Kiz!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompooprae interupts them...duh. (; She has shares in Seven Seas so she would be working there too. They have been shooting a lot of office scenes. I think they've been shooting four days straight. You guys!!! October is just around the corner! SPAZZ MODE!!!

Thank you, Kiz!!!
thanks Dal wow october :dance3:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Let me take a few seconds to contain myself from screaming out loud. ....
Saichon is blazing hot! :coverlaf: Aside from all the cute and love scenes between Fah and Saichon, I'm extremely excited to see Nadech acting out this possessive, stalkerish role. October oh october, please come by soon!