[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
LOL They have to hold the mic with 3 hands like this? :cloud9:

credit on the pic

I am so hyped with all the pics the past 3 days! So excited :dance2:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
awww...they are so cute! handsome and pretty. can't wait till Oct. wanna see so much. miss Yadech.

annea

sarNie Adult
Did you gals see this vdo yet? Watch for Nadech to turn around to take pictures of Yaya around 1:50. OMG...priceless... :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=winwLGGcGI4
Credit Barry.Ya
looks like they are having fun laughing with each other. wonder what they laughing about? sooo cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg yaya presenting Barry Nadech her man dee mak another clue senses for me to figure if this yadech pair are dating or maybe i am just dreaming too much of them as lovers. :scratchchin:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I guess my kind of style is totally different from you guys cause i kind of like the skinny jeans that Nadech is wearing XD i thought it look pretty stylish on him
LOL...to be honest, they look good on our Nadech. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Presenting my man Nadech
lol nice going!

Actions speak louder than words so i don't mind if they were to be secretly dating and not tell. It'll give them more privacy and we get to see plenty of their chemistry already.
Another reason i love them being around each other--plenty of smiles!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol nice going!

Actions speak louder than words so i don't mind if they were to be secretly dating and not tell. It'll give them more privacy and we get to see plenty of their chemistry already.
Another reason i love them being around each other--plenty of smiles!
i think my dreaming of them dating might soon turn miracle thanks jjinxx love ur words :heart:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for sharing that here, Jenna. Our friend took that picture of Yaya & Yaya likes it a lot. Nong asked Ceci to help design the picture. Ceci did an amazing job. Just beautiful work!!!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing that here, Jenna. Our friend took that picture of Yaya & Yaya likes it a lot. Nong asked Ceci to help design the picture. Ceci did an amazing job. Just beautiful work!!!
Ur welcome ^^ and i like that picture too. Ur friends are awesome

jjinxx

Ceci is so good. That picture is so dreamy like what i imagine Nadech would see when he thinks of her lol.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Jjinxxy, exactly my thoughts. I wonder if he has a book full of Yaya's pictures that he has taken?

Here is the latests BTS:

I'm gonna call him a DORK. 555. No matter how cute or handsome he is, Nadech is so dorky. Just look at him. LOL. Poor Pope & Yaya. It gets HOT.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNGWv6uTzbg0&v=NGWv6uTzbg0&gl=US
Credit TheIQzero YoTube

jjinxx

^555 they are all sluggish from the heat but Nadech is adorkably high and so energetic! Theyhave a hard time keeping up with him. That's the kind of person i'd want to work woth though. Hebalways knows how to bring up people's morale.

@Dal i think it's safe to bet that he has at least five photo books of her already. 555

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Dishy Nadech is always a pleasant sight to the eye. Especially if you're in a foul mood. He's so cute and I love how they're dressing him here.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
That red car or truck (can't really tell from the angle) looks familiar, like the one Jeed drove in 'Duang Jai Akanee'.