[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech look so hot! Yaya look so cute....thanks for pics...can't wait till the lakorn air...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Dal, Yadech alone is magic and epic :) but of course who can pass up their skinship scenes!
I am also anticipating a second more intense trailer full of angsty Charles and his agressive plot to win back his wife! I do hope Nadech will sing the next ost because his voice is quite smooth and can be full of emotion. I don't think anything can top the first teaser though; i mean geez it gave us so many cute and loveydovey scenes with such a romantic duet! I am addicted!

Lakorn thai and p'Mam's production do very well and i'm glad they grabbed the chance to have Yadech star in their productions. And they've expressed that Yadech are devoted and hard-working kids so i'm sure they'll want to work with NY again in the future.

tinah

sarNie Coma
His skinny jeans don't look too bad on him. Some guys wear it too tight which makes it look gay lol

Lakorn thai, maker y group and broadcast knows how to dress up their cast and make them look trendy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
His skinny jeans don't look too bad on him. Some guys wear it too tight which makes it look gay lol

Lakorn thai, maker y group and broadcast knows how to dress up their cast and make them look trendy.
Tinah ur absolutely correct they're very good at the wardrobe :thumbsup:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
If the pants were too tight, especially around the crotch area, I would feel so bad for the boy. The pants look nice on him. The suits make up for it.

I am feeling meanie & ruthless Saichon... :nailbiter:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yeah skinny dress pants i find them kind of funny looking and so weird :crazy:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Did you gals see this vdo yet? Watch for Nadech to turn around to take pictures of Yaya around 1:50. OMG...priceless... :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=winwLGGcGI4
Credit Barry.Ya

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^
at this rate, I think he would have an album full of Yaya's pictures lol

didn't he say that "it's even better if it's Yaya, cuz we are close?" when the reporters asked him if he took pictures, the model must be Yaya?

lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it sounds like Yadech are nearly up toward dating each other only kidding its my
imagination only gals :crush:

cecilia

Staff member
Alice, who knows imagination could come true.

Dal, I thought that was the cutesy thing ever. Remind me of what jinx wrote on sunshine & rain :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Ceci, it seems a lot of what Jjinxxy wrote is coming true, eh?

This will air October. They added extra shooting days so there is a possibility it will air earlier in the month than later in the month like planned. Also, during those scenes recently posted, Nadech & Yaya smiled and laughed the whole time, despite the content of the scenes. Yaya couldn't take it seriously then she'd get Nadech laughing too. LOL. Credit Melly @ YADECH FORUM.

Waaahhh!!! Saichon is ruthless, mean, & out for revenge for sure. He looks sooo mean. I wonder if I'll be able to handle it?

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Yay ^^ more new pics *dazzling* thanks so much for the pics

Haha, just cant get over adorable Fai and Jeed, but now I found myself really really addicted to this beautiful and charming Fahlada, esp this mature and gorgeous Saichon/Charles, much more :wub: October seems like so far far away >_< I want it right now

Just seeing the pics of his hands on her waist could make me feel so excited, totally have no idea bout my reaction when all the R-scenes, slap/kiss scenes, maybe real kiss scenes come on-screen :cloud9:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am already shaky & giddy with butterflies, Luna.

The way Nadech plays Charles. OMG. He can turn that handsome face to be mean, cruel...seductive. His sly smile showing dimples will not help Fah resist him. When he looks mean, I almost want to slap him. 555

Greeeeeeeeeeeed!!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
These pictures are killing me! My heart was racing so much, skipping a beat every second... I want Saichon to just Kiss kiss kiss his wife! He's confident, seductive, and he wont stop until he gets what he wants or better yet what belongs to him since the start. The way he smile showing his dimples as he is leaning to his wife OMFG! This is about to get steaming hot! I like that Saichon/Charles doesn't care where he is at, or who is watching he will kiss her to punish for not doing what he says...while going in for a tease, I'm not sure if Saichon realize what he is going to do to himself, really I think he is teasing himself. Love love that Fah doesn't try so hard to push him out the way...could she resist the temptation of wanting him too??? Ahh! The way he puts his hands gently on her waist and pulling her a little closer, then leaning in to give her a wet one on the face...! What to hear what he whisper to her, sweetness and demanding I bet.

I really need to contain myself, this is getting so steaming hot! I like that we're getting all the cuteness in the beginning but seductive while not knowing what to expect from here on. Think we are getting more than we bargain.

Thanks for sharing gals!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol Dal. I think Saichon would want Fah to slap him and then make her kiss his owie to make it better...<3

Oi. I love love love the way they are so close aaaall the time, not caring where or when just chatting it up and working at the same time. Nadech is so lucky to be around his crush so much (let's just assume THAT isn't part of our imagination--the boy can't get enough of Yaya). And he always makes her laugh! If i was Yaya i'd be enjoying those working hours with Nadech there to always lighten up the mood.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, who knows imagination could come true.

Dal, I thought that was the cutesy thing ever. Remind me of what jinx wrote on sunshine & rain :wub:
thanks ja ceci love ur sentence phrase :highfive: chok dee na i hope there is miracle

neena

sarNie Adult
honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if they are dating...i would like them to keep it a secret though! i'm on the edge of my seat every time i see them and predict examine what they say and tease each other about. lol

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I guess my kind of style is totally different from you guys cause i kind of like the skinny jeans that Nadech is wearing XD i thought it look pretty stylish on him

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wonder why Nadech is laughing, probably something funny in their taping of the lakorn. Yadech is watching their lakorn together :wub:

Presenting my man Nadech