[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^young takeshi is written all over Nadech's face -- if he's younger .. i would have say 'No need for DNA -- it's proven though his looks lol'

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ahhhh!! Finally see a slap and kiss moment between the two. Faichon couldn't wait til they get home lol he does it in the public

Thanks

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Cupid Candy, I think they will kiss for reals. If not this scene, many other scenes. (;

You don't do what I ask, fine, I will kiss you!!!

Credit TAGGED

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Augh! Freaking love it! Reminds me of the dropped scenes from DJA that Mel translated: "Do this or I kiss you!" lol we didn't get the real serious dramatic slap/kiss in DJA, but i know i will be able to count on GRGR for this!

First, just like in the pictures above, Saichon must have his sneaky smirk on; second pull Fahlada close; third, Fah makes a disgusted face; lastly, MUAH! 555+

I'm drooling seeing Nadech's hands on her waist so possessively! Nice going, if he can't show her off that she belongs to him by her clothing, he will resort to PDA!

jjinxx

Whoops, double post.

Well, Kizukami's 3rd picture looks like Fah could either be grimacing or smiling because she likes it muahahahahahahaha!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg holly crap :slapandkissse3: this is what i love and dreamt of to see Yadech
onscreen now the day had come :dance3:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Saichon is holding Fahlada soooo tight too. I wonder what he is whispering in her ear in the last picture. It looks like he may have landed his lips on her cheek as well. SPAZZ ATTACK!!!

@Jjinxxy, I love that he has his hands on her waist/hip. Chemistry...electricity...when they touch. This is almost as good as the...ahem...you know...(; I got it in my mind again. Geez...

cecilia

Staff member
^ooh lalala land always play in my head -- these tiny pecks will do me fine for now ..
love how he's so possessive of her -- just hope he won't become a STALKER like Harit and Kawee lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ooh lalala land always play in my head -- these tiny pecks will do me fine for now ..
love how he's so possessive of her -- just hope he won't become a STALKER like Harit and Kawee lol
i'll add another stalker Kongkai or kongkwai yeah hope saichon isn't those kind of
stalker from the list

tinah

sarNie Coma
*drools* but whats up what the weird face expression lol such a good looking pair!

credit as tagged

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, gals for the picstures. We all know how possessive & jealous Saichon will get. I hope he just teases her more than insults her. Again, I love the hands on the waist!!! Nangfah kong Saichon!!!!!!!

Stalker? Maybe. LOL. I just finished JLR again. The jealousy looks Harit gave were goood. Nadech has some good looks too.

The suits Nadech are wearing are nice. Is it okay that I am not too big a fan for the skinny pants?

jjinxx

^Dal i took a while to get used to the skinny pants also lol and this Nadech we are talking about, he looks good in about everything. Oh yes, this and the ahem are just... XD exciting.

Who are we kidding guys? This is lakorn and Saichon/Charles is a pra ek out for REVENGE and the TRUTH----> this leads to major stalking! I bet once Charles gets over the initial shock and anger he won't be insulting as much as teasing ...because he wants to win Nangfah-khong-Saichon back!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I love lakorn thai production cause they know how to spoil fans with the lovey dovey scenes between the pranang. I have faith in them! So glad yaya and barry is working with this production

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@jjinxxy, well, hot dang, Nadech looks freakin awesome in everything and anything, na. I know I am hating on the skinny pants on guys, but I have to admit...Nadech looks FINE in everything he has been wearing for this lakorn. Yes, we all know how much he is gonna stalk & how obnoxious he going to act. Fahlada IS his wife after all. She once gave herself to him and said that her heart beats for him. "Nangfah ruk Saichon makmakmakmakmak tee soot." That line alone makes him crazy for her. If he wasn't whooped on his little Nangfah that loved him dearly, he would be a heartless man. Aaaahhhh!!! Just thinking of the trailer makes me giddy. I wonder if they'll come out with another version for the teaser. The new one should be city scenes. I wonder if we'll get another OST. Maybe the city OST will have Nadech singing like it was rumored? I want the ahem scene to be magic and epic...

@Tinah, I am also happy that NY get to work with P'Da & P'Aew. They have a neat vision. I also like P'Mam & P'Jaew. They all fanservice the fans really well. I do like Maker Y how they pick the wardrobe. The feels of their lakorn are nice too. I'm just too excited, ladies!!!