[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks Kizukami!

That pictire of them smiling together is so natural and sweet.

Oh Fah, how can you resist that fine piece of man Charles? Other than the fact that she thinks he is psychotic and ruining her life lol. I want to see Fah and Saichon make up soon! All this angst and jealousy we been seeing is depressing.

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Thanks Kizukami so much, for sharing these wonderful pics ^^
The more I watch the pics the more I long for OCtober. Seem like I cant take it anymore :cloud9:

Just out of Tawan Deard's thread, Yaya wore the same outfit in TD opening event. What does this mean???
Yaya and Nadech just happened to meet when they were at the same building???
Or after the event, she was with Nadech to film, or do another event???
Havent get it yet ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Kizukami so much, for sharing these wonderful pics ^^
The more I watch the pics the more I long for OCtober. Seem like I cant take it anymore :cloud9:

Just out of Tawan Deard's thread, Yaya wore the same outfit in TD opening event. What does this mean???
Yaya and Nadech just happened to meet when they were at the same building???
Or after the event, she was with Nadech to film, or do another event???
Havent get it yet ^^
yeah can't seem to figure out that part too :nailbiter:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
According to Melly @ YADECH, Yaya had filmed the special for TD in this dress. I, myself, have seen pictures of her filming TD in this dress. I think it is the same day. Being the hard, constant worker she is, she went from filming the special to filming GRGR. This is Yaya's own dress she got from Japan when she visited there. I LOVE the dress a lot. She may be wearing the dress in this hospital scene of GRGR. They're cute!

Thanks for posting pics, Kizukami. :)

jjinxx

That's such an adorable thought, that Yadech are filming in their own personal clothing and stuff. Makes it seem even more real. ^^

I hope Mel was right that the hospital scene is when Saichon discovers Fah wasn't faking memory loss. I need happy city scenes ><

jjinxx

Is that the head village lady who encouraged Saichon to make Fah his wife? ^^
thx, jennaloveu.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Charles and Fah is so freaken cute! Fah look so pretty with her hair and dress...and glad we got to see more of Charles in the black suit, so hot! Could this be the scene where he makes her change her look, they look like they're already getting along except when Charles is pulling her hand inside. Lol. I'm counting down to see this too, I like the setting too.

Thanks Kizukami!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can picture the what their saying in these pic "Saichon! Let me go, where are you taking me"
"i'm taking you to change your outfit"
"let go Khun Saichon"

I can't wait!!!!

jjinxx

Muahaha, thanks Kizukami! Saichon is going to turn Fahlada into a beautiful lady so no one will look down on her. They will be the perfect couple. I love Yaya's white dress!

jjinxx

^ love the way they both lean on their hands to stare at each other while talking. Oh Nadech, you just can't take your eyes off her can you? Lol

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Yay Kizukami ^^ Love you so much :wub: The pics are so gorgeous :cloud9:

I remember reading this scene on Yadech Forum, love it very much ^^
After meeting Fahlada and Saichon, the aunt called Saichon's adopted mother, said that she'd met a girl, who is Tee'mom, and the girl looked so unacceptable and unsuitable for Charles. Then his mom called him ^^ to talk about the girl, sure :lol2:

Saichon was angry, then he asked Fah to change her look. He even draged her to a famous mall, ordered a full body makeover for her. He told the stylists to make her "trendy, not sweet, but edgy and cool" ^^ At the end, Fahlada - a tomboyish girl - became "a woman that would even make models blush" :woot2:

Wow, cant wait for this ep ^^ just 2 months for October to come

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh is he taking her to buy a new outfit. omg, barry look soooo good in this lakorn. they dressed him up well!

thanks