[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh yes! More filming days! Secret getaway, what a weekend Yadech have together 555

Haha love that pic of Nadech pressing his hands to Yaya's face.

@Ceci&Dal--I have to admit the PICTURES gave motivation for my next ff!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh yes! More filming days! Secret getaway, what a weekend Yadech have together 555

Haha love that pic of Nadech pressing his hands to Yaya's face.

@Ceci&Dal--I have to admit the PICTURES gave motivation for my next ff!!!
The PICTURES are a good motivation, huh? (; I am flippin excited for your next fan fiction, Jjinxxy!!! I am still pretty giddy today. I keep looking at the pictures we have. (;

I wonder how many willing scenes and kissing there will be in this series. At least two of each is my guess. The pictures we have seen are sooo intense with emotions. I am on cloud nine.

This is going to be an emotional one for me for sure. I just know it. Nadech and Yaya are gonna up there game for this. I like how they dress Saichon/Charles so far. His stance is sophisticated and mature. His clothes are classic. I am not too big a fan of skinny pants on guys, but they do look good on Nadech. He practically looks good in anything & everything. Fahlada is very cute. I like that dress. I. Have one very similar to it. Her style will become more sophisticated as well. I am looking forward to yet another look for Nangfah.

I wonder what things Saichon is going to do to help Fahlada remember him. I am interested to see how Saichon seduces Fahlada. He has so many ways he can do it. "I need you...I love you...Nangfah kong Saichon..." Eeekkk!!! I hope they leave this line in the lakorn, "Nangfah kong Saichon."

I think I am having a freak out session!!! Giddy and SPAZZING here. Nangfah kong Saichon...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder what things Saichon is going to do to help Fahlada remember him. I am interested to see how Saichon seduces Fahlada. He has so many ways he can do it. "I need you...I love you...Nangfah kong Saichon..." Eeekkk!!! I hope they leave this line in the lakorn, "Nangfah kong Saichon."

I think I am having a freak out session!!! Giddy and SPAZZING here. Nangfah kong Saichon...
OMG!!! If they keep those lines of what Saichon says to Fah, I'm going to faint for sure. I love it when he says that, "I need you and love you" For sure I will lose my mind. The pictures of them together is already driving me nuts, it's such a tease. When I see Charles lay down on the bed, I kept thinking Fahlada will be laying on the bed in his arms. Just the thought of him always going in her room, and states he needs to sleep with his wife every night...makes me :faint: :faint: :faint:
Every pictures and clips so far, they're usually always together..I think we are going to get more than we hope for. Just hope they keep all the really cute love scenes for us. You know what the bed scene also made me think of, is when Fai and Jeed was in bed together that one night and he stayed up looking and kissing her softly. I bet that was just a preview of what to expect in the future, I think we will get more for this one for sure!

Thanks for taking the time to share with us all the pictures, they're enough to keep our heart beating for a few weeks... By then you would have more pictures posted. :coverlaf:

jjinxx

Oh i bet that bed scene they filmed will be especially sweet since Saichon will be completely alone with her and can use the chance to slowly express his tender love for her and remind her that he is her husband... *sigh*

Nangfah khong Saichon <-- that line is GRGR's slogan! It must be spoken at least a couple times by both of them.

Lol TML if Fai and Jeed were a preview for the upcoming Saichon and Fah intensity...what can we expect from Yadech in Toranee and on and on??? Lol sorry, momentary "lah mok" as i have recently learned.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
First thing I saw this morning was Saichon and Fahlada HOTTNESS!!! Bit blurry, but I will post them anyway. FAINTS...

I bet Saichon/Charles is looking for Fahlada. She is innocently hanging out with her guy friends. What is going to happen?

Credit Nanthicha Sawatphol | NY PANTIP

Credit Barry.Ya | TAGGED

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yeah, your smiling now Saichon, but wait until you see your woman with some other guys....

Credit Barry.Ya | TAGGED

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I feel jealousy brewing. Nothing like a fine arse man in a suit getting jealous. Nangfah kong Saichon...You boys better run because nothing is worse than the wrath of Saichon

Credit Sirilak Sornvijarn | NadechYaya.com FB

Credit Barry.Ya | TAGGED

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oops, I posted that last post twice.

Nadech looks really good!!! His wardrobe is better than I expected.

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
fainted so many times :spin: But still have to be back to reality.
Omg, Nadech in black tank, matching T-shirt, and now black suit. You do know how to kill me with clothes :rofl:

So difficult to spend these days :wub:

faint again...

jjinxx

I absolutly LOVE that first photo, with Nadech leaning into Yaya. Sweeet.
Can't say it enough times: Nadech is real fine; he makes that cobblestone alley look like a runway! ^^'

So that makes this the second jealousy/confrontation that we know of, (first being with mor Watana) unless we include the jogging where someone guesses Saichon and Fah met up?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am OCD about posting. I feel bad for those that haven't joined YADECH FORUM yet, so I post here too. Sometimes I don't post all the pictures I have here though. I do my best, na.

I am just melting inside. First the black tank, then matching tees, now this suit. Yes, Luna! I am with you! Greeeeeeed!!!

@Jjinxxy, the cobblestone IS Saichon's own runway. Fahlada is driving Saichon insane!!! James, Mor Wantana, now her coworkers. Is that James? I can't tell. I think they are different people/guys. My emotions are in overdrive. Leaving to reality now...

tinah

sarNie Coma
goodness, hes sooo handsome in suits :sweat: i mean he look good in what ever he wears but the suit makes him more HOT

thanks

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Dang Nadech looks goooood in a suit, reminds me of Nawa.
Your welcome, everyone. Enjoying this and spazzing together is more fun.

Saichon is a grown-up, maybe a more mature version of Nawa & IMO, like 50 X hotter. Saichon island is cute, but Saichon city is hot, handsome, confident, and awww...WOW. GIDDINESS is getting to me. Greeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!

***EDIT***Just saw some pics of Nadech/Saichon in a tan/creamish/khaki colored suit. He looks good. I think I like the black suit best, but this tan color is nice too. I'll post when I get home and get a chance, na. :)

jjinxx

^saw those too. He and Fah were in this restaurant with a teeny tiny table between them and, idk, looked like not a lot of room around them.

Mmmm, yes Mr. Saichon is sexy and confident, not the newly grownup that captured the flag on the island. Oh my heart goes out to him.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
SO FREAKEN HOT!!!!! :eek:

This looks straight off from a magazine, or a commercial. Nadech is so fine walking alone wearing a black suit, looking for his wife. He is a confidence man who knows what he wants, and won't settle for anything less nor give anyone a chance to get it. Every direction his face turns too, he looks fierce and have sharp eyes. Seriously Nadech doesn't even look human walking down that block...he's beyond that.

His face looks really serious like he is going to go kick some ass, lot's of it too :whip:
Fah is so pretty, my little troublemaker. She's going to get it from Saichon for sure! I think the guy she's with should be James. He looks pretty good, but can't see his face clearly yet. OMG! I am freaken loosing my mind, Saichon could be waiting to steal Fah any moment...and what will happen after that. I can see him standing in the corner waiting to grab her hands into his arms, or punching that guy with Fah continuously..so exciting! The setting is very beautiful also, I don't think we will miss the island scene too much, now that we have some idea of what to expect from the city scene.

Thanks DAL!!!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Two clear pics of fierce Charles ... his hotness could burn your eyes lol

cr: NadechYaya.com

New pics ... Yaya and Nadech are in white!

cr: NYP facebook