[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It looks to me like Nadech lost weight judging from the recent bts. Very toned now. ^^

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Reading all the comments, seeing all the pics get me all hyped up :dance1:

Really can't wait for October to come. The story of this novel itself is really interesting and intense. I like it a lot! Putting Yadech even gets it 100x better :thumbsup:

I personally think that GRGR can actually "upgrade" Yaya and Nadech's acting skill to the whole new level. Especially Nadech from caring, cute, sweet Saicho to hateful, mad, possessive, mean Charles. I wonder how he will execute it. Considering that GRGR is his 2nd lakorn after the hit "Duang Jai Akkanee", I am looking forward to his performance in this lakorn

Gruuuu I can't wait !

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
White tanks look good on Nadech, but I must say that the black does him some justice. (; I like that he is wearing a watch too. Nadech just looks goooood. I wonder if this is the scene where Fahlada goes and confronts Saichon and he kisses her, takes her away and ahem...

Nadech and Yaya already take it to a whole new level so I am hoping for GRGR, the level will be up another notch. (;

jjinxx

As far as 'levels' go Yadech are pretty high up there having so much talent and then chemistry; when it comes to being a couple they're in their own world already. When i watch them together i lose focus on everything else. Lol.

55 i like that there are 'ahems' Dal! Such intense scenes with Saichon and Fahlada. Eek, reminds me of Mel's "wind, sea and air conditioner" rofl.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Awww yeeeaaahhh, Jjinnxxy. Melly pointed out that this could be a foreplay scene (for me, like another seducing scene of theirs) . LOL. Fahlada photographing the heir of Seven Seas. I didn't think of that at all. Saichon will be putting his charms on his Nangfah for sure with that look and black tank. Hehehe...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant have enough of Nadech in that black tank, it screams sexy, fierce, edgy, seductive, etc. I want a seductive scene with Charles and Fah! Can't seem to stay away from this page. I'm so excited for the city scene, not sure what scene they will leave from the novel, and what will they add. I really want to see him in Fah bedroom!

I agree Dal, he will look good with the white tank, but the black makes him look like a bad a**
possessive, and jealous. Plus his sexy body and muscular arms looks like he can rip the tank out. He really got into shape!!! Just imagining that this is what he wears under his collar shirt, makes me want to Faint!

jjinxx

^ LOL TML! How could i forget to think of that! Nadech ripping that thin tank top right off...and in front of Yaya! just think if he did that for a photoshoot, aaaaaah, what a scene.

Dal!!! i never thought that Seven Seas Charles might also be photographed. big DUH, he is famous CEO, he'll probably be featured on magazines and such and who better to capture his best features than Fahlada who subconsciously knows every detail of his body! mauahahaahaha

Saichon in Fah's bedroom is a MUST! there's no such thing as a stalking-possessive p'ek who doesn't sneak into n'ek's bedroom somehow! ^^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You two got me smiling sooo wide and giggling like a little girl. My imagination of Saichon and Nangfah are running to Jjinxy's hut.

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
:whahuh: your 'ahems' and 'wind, sea, air conditioner' just choke me with laughter. Have to go with all you guys about that black tank's seductiveness. Too hot ^^ Cant take it anymore :thumbup:

Wow, seem like this gonna be the longest lakorn Ive ever watched. You know, the longer, the more scences of Yadech, also the more scenes for Chompooprae's evil. Cross my fingers for the least shows of that so-called sister (actually, I dislike Mint N, esp since I heard that she's dating Mark >_< sorry, fans of Mint N)

I wonder how they can develop the story even to 22 eps, without baby Tee. Maybe, instead of letting Saichon take revenge for Fah's forgetting their son, they gonna let Fah suffer a miscarriage, or more drama, let Chompooprae get her an abortion. So, Saichon's just angry at Fah about forgetting him, and Chompooprae will be the only one take all the revenge ^^
Haha its must be great. Cant wait for October to come ^^

jjinxx

Luna, that would make my heart break, and make me loathe Chompooprae to the core if she did that to Fah! T-T T-T T-T

15 epi. long sounded like the perfect amount but i suppose they must be keeping a LOT of the scenes from the book then. i'm trying to imagine what they would add, but failing miserably. :scratchhead2: oh well, let P'Da and P'Aew do their job, and enjoy Yadech's rough and tumble ride from paradise to hell and back again. Saichon and Fah are truly soulmates to endure all those hardships to the end.

the wedding scene is already so beautifully shown to us. i love from the teaser the way she just runs and leaps into his arms. just thinking how hard Nadech has to hug her in order to keep them both standing makes me all fuzzy and warm.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. jjinxx,
I was imagining that Nadech would rip his shirt out in front of Yaya too. lol. My other imagination is him going into Yaya room, and he rip his tank out and says "Nangfah your my wife, I don't want you with other men because I can't take the thought of you with someone else, Saichon loves Nangfah!" After this, I'm expecting a WILLING-SCENE. :thumbsup: Me and my imagination, I think this lakorn has got me thinking of all the possibility, judging base from the novel and the pictures/clips. lol.

Dal, my heart is racing so much, just reading everyone comments and imagining
Yadech together. SO EXCITED!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Melly, I always enjoy your insights. Love them.

There are more pictures, but I can not upload right now. Sorry, na. Saichon and Fah look sooo good. I am still liking the clothes. I agree that this is like two lakorns into one.

Saichon looks is extremely handsome as Charles...He is such a hot head. I feel bad for him and Fahlada.

Spazz mode, yet again. For now, na jaaaa:

YADECH FORUM

jjinxx

Thanks Mel. I don't want it to drag but the prospect that it will most likely be half and half makes me feel better.

Judging by the time they have left to film anyway, there should be equal amounts of both the two different settings. We all knew this would be heavier drama than their other lakorns. The novel translations gave us so many romance scenes but i have to agree that the whole jealousy and make-up was tiring. Surely they will have Saichon work on finding the truth of Chompooprae's deceptions more than the senseless agression in the novel.

Already we see a figt scene. I feel bad for Mor Watana too. I forgot what happens to him.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I feel sooo sad for Saichon. His house should be next door to them for him to be able to spy on his Nangfah. (;

That scene looks heart wrenching actually. He probably spies on Fahlada and then his memories go back to the island causing him to cry. He is sooo sad she can't remember him...

Credit TAGGED

jjinxx

Same thought. I wouldn't put it past Charles to buy a house right next to Fah all the better to stalk and spy!

Poor Saichon. I had repressed those moments when he was hurt and accuse Fah that she purposely doesn't want to be with him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh saichon becomes jealous of fah! i feel the intensity. barry and pope both look good there. two cuties fighting for yaya hehe but im not liking her wardrobe in here. mint actually look pretty in this lakorn

credit to taloukontai

jjinxx

Pope is handome. He has a cute smile!
Nadech looks real good in black *wub* no more Mr. Nice Guy Nawa. Charles is going to be real intense.

I reread wishbone's synopsis and gosh it makes me real anxious all over again. How Fah is going to hate Charles and yet always dream of Saichon's shadow. Augh, i forget again if the lakorn versiom will have a willing scene the way the novel described. Urgh! So much hate going on! Chompooprae hating her sister; Fah hating Charles; Charles hating Fah for forgetting him. ><

Lol i wonder if we will get to see innocent Nangfah rolling over in her sleep and hugging Saichon tight while he resists temptation and finally takes to the floor.