[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
to see their pictures, can't wait to see this lakorn. how many percent have they done filming?
Forgive me on who mentioned this, I can not remember. Maybe Melly, Rasa, N'T, or Yteen, mentioned that Nadech said they are only 10% done shooting, na. I saw one picture with Mint next to a bed as Yaya is laying in it. Maybe they started some city scenes. I am pretty excited to see Saichon's city/modern look. Hope it is good...:)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Forgive me on who mentioned this, I can not remember. Maybe Melly, Rasa, N'T, or Yteen, mentioned that Nadech said they are only 10% done shooting, na. I saw one picture with Mint next to a bed as Yaya is laying in it. Maybe they started some city scenes. I am pretty excited to see Saichon's city/modern look. Hope it is good...:)
Oh I saw a short clip of that part too, it was only a few second that's why I didn't post it up. Yaya was on the bed in the hospital and Mint is talking to pope when he is wearing the doctor suit. I believe that part might be when Yaya left the island, and lost her memory. Mint looks very pretty in here, and her and pope looks good together.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to poomadong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_dEOpitixY&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQP2eipu4dY&sns=em

Lol Yaya has her spotlight in here. At first she didn't know what she's doing but she follow along and started getting into it. She is so cute, and she's pretty with the outfit.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh my gosh thanks TML!!
Yaya in Nadech's hometown! Whoot whoot! She's amazing that girl lol so cute the way she follow the dancing!

Yeah thats what i thought when i saw the screen caps of Yaya and Mint. Oooh i'm so excited like Dal to see Saichon's city look. It's easier to imagine Fahlada in the city. Maybe because i'm so smitten with island guy Saichon already! ^^

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh thanks TML!!
Yaya in Nadech's hometown! Whoot whoot! She's amazing that girl lol so cute the way she follow the dancing!

Yeah thats what i thought when i saw the screen caps of Yaya and Mint. Oooh i'm so excited like Dal to see Saichon's city look. It's easier to imagine Fahlada in the city. Maybe because i'm so smitten with island guy Saichon already! ^^
lol. Your Welcome. Yeah Yaya is very talented, Barry too. I like how when she was dancing she was checking out the other two girls move, but she didn't mess up. I bet the audience really enjoy watching her, I sure did. Hehe. Oh me too, I am dying to see Saichon's in a bussiness outfit, grrr! Yeah I bet Fahlada in the city would be cute, but when she's in the city I am sad. I'm sad because if she is in the City, that means she's away from Saichon's. He must be crush in the island.

I can't wait till this air, cause I know they still have another lakorn to film so who knows we might get to see this sooner than expected.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks for the clip!

Yaya is very cute, vibrant and glowing. Always put a smile on you when you see her.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the clip!

Yaya is very cute, vibrant and glowing. Always put a smile on you when you see her.
Your welcome. I agree with you Yaya is so cute, and she always makes me smile as well when I see her. I hope we won't have to wait too long to see this.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I hope they keep it simple yet sophisticated like this. Nadech is handsome in everything he wears. This is how I picture Saichon/Charles.

Credit Nadech World | Tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dal, thanks for the picture and I agree with you.

I like a simple, clean cut and sophisticated look.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^ Dal gurl you just started a drool fest by posting that pic (thanks btw!) That's the image of handsome my goodness! Love his smile!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
That is recent too. From the first or second week of this month for the Foremost tour. Sweetness, huh? There are some pics with sunglasses...faints. When I first saw them, I said, "Saichon!!!"

tinah

sarNie Coma
doesnt look like barry would have a hair chest lol he look good there

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like Barry in that blue shirt, he looks so handsome in it. I really hope when he become a business man he can dress like that, though I have a feeling he's going to be wearing a suit. Either way he's to drool over, thanks for sharing the pic is great to have something to look at before this airs. By the way I love his hair like that, I can see his whole face and he sure is glowing also.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to Cityloveu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me-FZ5b-q94&sns=em

I love it everytime I see these two together. Yaya is so gorgeous and Nadech is so handsome.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
cant wait until it air. i really want to watch it. do anyone know when they going to air it, cause i dont want them to air it when we go back to school. i hope they would air this lakorn soon, cause their fans like us cant wait until then.... :spin: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: