[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Just knowing they are there right now and starting to film brings my heart to a fast thumping. SPAZZ...

The island scenes are first? :heart:

Kind of like this right now...almost. :woot: I hope I can sleep. LOL 555

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Im so excited. I just can't wait. I hope when I wake up their would be something we can see from them. A clip, pic anything. Man Barry and Yaya is about to see eachother again. It begins now! The island is going to be real nice I bet. Don't forget to smile at eachother. Barry make sure you call Yaya Jeed! Ah I can't wait.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
^b/c they're in here -- he should call her 'NANGFAH KONG POM' instead ^^
Lol. Yep I agree. Oh I saw the setting from the island. So beautiful and Romatic!!! Shampoo from spicyforum post it up. Credit to nadech and yaya @ pantip. I really don't know how to post it up. Hopefully someone can do so. Sorry.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Yep I agree. Oh I saw the setting from the island. So beautiful and Romatic!!! Shampoo from spicyforum post it up. Credit to nadech and yaya @ pantip. I really don't know how to post it up. Hopefully someone can do so. Sorry.
http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=11469&st=250&start=250
Credit to spicyforum.
I hope you guys can at least see it.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ohh I have been dying for this, and now it is finally here...i cannot wait...i couldnt sleep at all so I decided to wake up and got on my computer and watch fai and jeed mv, and even took out duang jai akanee to watch...im so mading in love with yadech...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It is taking a lot of time for me to post at three different forums, so I most likely, from now will be posting in YADECH FORUM only. But, I'll do my best to share here too. Some news will be posted here though. Time...I wish I had more of it. 555

Melly said the Nadech is singing the theme song for this lakorn (info from Pantip). Also, there aren't too many pics just yet because the pics need to be tagged/water marked. I translated a post from NY PANTIP that asked that all pictures POSTED there or TAKEN from PANTIP be credited to their rightful photographer or source.

There is one picture of Nadech as Saichon. Super excited.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
It is taking a lot of time for me to post at three different forums, so I most likely, from now will be posting in YADECH FORUM only. But, I'll do my best to share here too. Some news will be posted here though. Time, I wish I had more of it. 555

Melly said the Nadech is singing the theme song for this lakorn (info from Pantip). Also, there aren't too many pics just yet because the pics need to be tagged/water marked. I translated a post from NY PANTIP that asked that all pictures POSTED there or TAKEN from PANTIP be credited to their rightful photographer or source.

Yeah that's why I had a hard time trying to post it. I want to make sure I did it correctly. The setting is very beautiful and the color of the water looks great. Omg Barry is singing the theme song I am so excited. He has talent man. I heard him sing a couple of time before and I always said he should sing the theme song for at least one of his lakorn with Yaya. I hope it's those sweet and soft melody... Thanks Dal. Sorry to everyone that I couldn't post up the setting.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It is taking a lot of time for me to post at three different forums, so I most likely, from now will be posting in YADECH FORUM only. But, I'll do my best to share here too. Some news will be posted here though. Time...I wish I had more of it. 555

what else can make my day better than knowing they are starting filming???????
---------------> NADECH IS SINGING THE THEME SONG!!!!

good move on the the production's part, i applaud! this is going to be epic! *JUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMP!!!* :thumbsup:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I hope it is EPIC. I need to correct myself, na. People are saying Nadech may be singing the theme song. I'm sorry. Apparently the song is good too (Thanks, Melly for the info). I hope it all pans out and Nadech sings it. Even better if Yaya gets a song too or sings the female version of the song Nadech sings.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks everyone for the updates. I'm stalking every thread possible on this lakorn for pictures or videos of Yadech. They're getting me too excited here :ghehe: :cheer:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
People may have seen the pix of GRGR in Yadech and NY@pantip already. I'll post it up here too for those who havn't seen the photos.

The last one is the edited one. Now they came back to Bangkok already. There's a news today that P'Mam will start Toranee Ni Nee Kraikrong (Who will own this land) in April or May. So next month, Yaya and Nadech will film the 2 lakorns together everyday.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg. Two lakorns everyday, so cute they will meet very often and change in character. So they want their two lakorns to rush and air by this year right?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
other sources say they will film Torranee in 3 months. either way, we'll see lots of Yadech filming together this year! :popcorn:

i love that first photo! Yadech just gets impossibly cuter every time i see them. super excited for GRGR! Saichon and Fahlada are REAL now!