[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
ALL PICTURES (the ones from PANTIP too) CREDIT Nong 1313top @ Nadech World

Thank you, Nong, na ja.

Credit Nadech World

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***

This one is my MOST FAVORITE from all the pictures.

ALL PICTURES (the ones from PANTIP too) CREDIT Nong 1313top @ Nadech World

Thank you, Nong, na ja.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
hate skinny jean on guys, but i will tolerate it on him, hahah last pix of his country look. LOVE it. is that his purple car? hahaha

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Dal u are the best!!! Barry is so freaken hot shirtless or not. Man I love his hair up like that because he just glow plus I get to see his whole face. I hope he leaves his hair up like that for this lakorn. Tomorrow is the opening yes!!!! I'm mostly excited for this lakorn the most. Love them two. What to see how yaya will look for this lakorn but I'm guessing she will wear her hair straight down. Tomorrow it will start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG...thanks so much for the pic Dal...nadech look so sexy topless..hey is it just me or did nadech got more skinny...but hey, you have got to love the six pack hehehe.lol...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You're welcome. I just wanted to share Saichon today for upcoming lakorn. There is a vdo too, but it's sideways. :)

I think Nadech has bulked up a bit actually. He said he has been working out and diving lessons too. I hope he plays the ukulele in GRGR. He is so talented. I know Fahlada plays the guitar and sings to Saichon. I hope they leave that in the script.

I love Nadech's flip flops and cut-off shorts. He is so himself and comfortable with it. I like his Mazda 2, if that is his.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ugh, the fitting day got pushed back to next week.

actually, i think its still happening tommrow. we have to wait and see

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG push back and change again Ch3 they're so annoying why don't they just makeup their mind :girlmad:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess Barry have to be fitted since hes going to be in the island with Yaya, he would have to take his shirt out.HOT HOt. What! If they change the date again I don't even know how mad I will get. We been waiting to long. Their shouldn't be anymore excuses, last time they change the date and again. Beside wanting to see the opening, I feel that if they start the opening it means they can start filming already. Otherwise when will this air 2012!!! I know its got to be this year they got another lakorn together. PLEASE No Changes... :smack:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@CECI, IMAGINE, SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW...

(; :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg bloody 2012 then i probably lost hopes just like i felt with Anne and Tik pairing 'mam kaem dang'. :nailbiter:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Nadech is just too hot! :wink: I'll be dissapointed yet again if they push back the opening for next week but at the same time I wish both Nadech and Yaya plenty of rest. They've been working really hard lately. We'll just have to wait and see.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES DAL!!!! <3

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it has been too long since i've seen Nadech completely shirtless LOL! those pictures were drop-dead Hot ! and his HAIR! i agree, i love that we can see his entire face with his hair up! :drools:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
According to Wishbone and some other people, the fitting happened. I am waiting for some pictures or vdo to surface publicly anytime now for that. The OPENING is the 14th. Wishy said some Pantip fans called Channel 3 office and asked about the opening. :)

P'Da father passed away. This could be a good reason the opening delay, again. At least it isn't Nadech's "fault" this time. 555. My condolenses to P'Da family.

So...hopefully we will get his lakorn rolling, ACTION!

I was gonna say that Nadech's eyebrow looks good. I hope the cut heals well. Nadech honestly is beautiful. Not only beautiful on the outside, but beautiful on the inside. He is such a sweetheart. *sigh*

Jjinxxy, I hope Nadech shows just a little bit of skin in the series. I don't want it over done though. I got shy looking at these pics. :bhehe: I am asking just for one scene at the least, for all of Nadech's effort of looking like this. Maybe Fahlada can "notice" Saichon in a scene or something. Yaya is going to be blushing. It is time she noticed "this" ^^^ boy! Humph! 555 :clap2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess they didnt release any clips yet? omg, p'das dad passed away? oh no. i hope she stays strong and my condolences goes to her her family