[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope they don't change the date again. Glad that Berry is feel better. Can't wait to see the fitting of Berry and Yaya.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNA2zLebP-E

Credit to CityLoveu.

Can't wait Barry and Yaya. Love that they are standing together and smiling... Barry hair looks lighter and similar to when he was Fai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNA2zLebP-E

Credit to CityLoveu.

Can't wait Barry and Yaya. Love that they are standing together and smiling... Barry hair looks lighter and similar to when he was Fai.
Thanks very much for posting and i can't wait to see Yadech again. Sabai dee mak mak.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
One more week and we can get to see more of Yadech! I can hardly wait. I'm crossing my fingers that there will be no more delays on this lakorn.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
March 9th is Wednesday, so probaby Tuesday evening for me. I am pretty flippin excited.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I'm so over it, when it happens, it happens. Too many date changes.

Ahem, March 9th, you say? :sweat:

cecilia

Staff member
^i dont' have money to go there to just yell at them (joking with you girls -- i know, it's sarcasm) but i'll be upset for sure. lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
LOl yep I would be too. I'm sure this time they wont let us down because they had already planed for the opening last time but had to change the date again. They have to get going with this lakorn because Barry and Yaya still have Torranee Nee Krai Krong which I am also excited to see. If they changed the date again that means its going to take long for this to air. Cross our fingers...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Are you guys ready for SAICHON? Special treat from BTS Nadech @ 12 Plus Powder CF shoot March 7, 2011. I like his hair actually. Looking good, Nadech.

My favorite from these...

Credit PANTIP

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Are you guys ready for SAICHON? Special treat from BTS Nadech @ 12 Plus Powder CF shoot March 7, 2011. I like his hair actually. Looking good, Nadech.

My favorite from these...

Credit PANTIP
Thanks Dal wow Barry is hot and sexy.