[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah valentines is tomorrow I can't wait to see the fitting! Man I been counting down for this... Want to see them so bad, it would make me feel like they're back!!! Can't wait. So excited.

neena

sarNie Adult
SAD NEWS! FITTING HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK AGAIN! NO IDEA WHEN THE OFFICIAL DATE IS NOW...YEAH...BUMMER FOR ALL YADECH FANS

shengvang

sarNie Adult
What??? fitting has been move.. That sucks!!!now I'm going to have to wait a little longing...But it ok.. For yadech I can wait...lol...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Noooooo I been waiting so long and count down up until today! It really hurts that it had change to a date we don't even know. It really ruined my valentines day. I'm so sad. I wouldn't mind if it didn't happen bc Barry took yaya out for valentine but not even. Thanks for the news because I would have checked all day tomorrow for nothing. Barry and yaya you guys are dedinately worth the wait.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ LOL! you're right, THAT is the only excuse i will accept! Yadech going on their own V-day date!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ that's the excuse but who knows...

tinah

sarNie Coma
that would be a lame excuse if its because of barrys hair. wont they just have him wear a wig lol i guess they want it to look realistic

thailakorn123

sarNie Egg
Really he cut his hair. I saw a recent picture of him and his hair is pretty long. But again he might have it short now. Anyways I hope the fitting won't be too long. I think maybe Nadech and Yaya have a busy schedule probably that's the reason. Hope to see them around this month.