[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^He'll shave his beard/mustache off after a tourist suggest it for him ..
after he shave, his wifey, Nangfah, love his new look so he promise her that he'll maintain this looks for her lol
so i guess we only get to see a small portion of it when he's still at the end before Nangfah left him lol
I'm so looking forward to it .. counting days by days for that small teaser to make my day happy.

(insert taken from Mel's translation of the novel na)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Neena, me too, i haven't had a fever since WWHJ ended, DJA/YaDech is my new biggest fever,haha
Cecilia,i'm giddy about the baby part too haha, ur welcome about the news always glad to share
hopefully he won't look too bad with the facial hair
from the sound of it yep he'll transform from an islander boy to a rich business man
can't wait for the fitting or teaser too

cecilia

Staff member
^to kill my curiosity, i made him have a bear .. he doesn't look so bad .. in fact, he's hot in my photobook ..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol you're right! and it's not even her real name. but it's just even more sweet because they'll be played by YADECH so i'll take whatever corny-cheesy there is in this lakorn. besides, it's going to be so >< intense and heartbreaking based on teedee's translations...

I MISS THEM SO BAD!!!! THIS ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!!!!! NADECH AND YAYA ARE JUST UNBELIEVABLE! FIVE YEARS AGO I THOUGHT THE JAM LEUY RUK FEVER HIT ME BAD BUT THE YADECH FEVER HIT EVEN HARDER!!! I HAVE BEEN THINKING AB0UT THEM EVER OTHER SECOND! I still get goosebumps watching Yadech on DJA!

Enough of my obsession! i hope they release ANYthing soon, like a fitting or something...so eager to see! i know nadech said he is spending the new year at home and its his longest break, so i'm guessing right after his long break he will start filming with YAYA!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Yaya has been very quiet about this lakorn...she probably wants to avoid news with nadech..i don't blame the girl.

can't wait for: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :thumbsup: i think i read :w-scene-pop-corn: also...hahaha i don't want a rawr scene honestly. :no:
for real! thought i was crazy about JRL/SB or Ateam and KAteam. sorry i love the senior actors but never have i squee'd/fainted/spazzed out/been as crazy about a couple as much as YADECH. Nadech and Yaya are the dream and perfect couple and i'm super excited their upcoming lakorn.

another thing is that they're newbies during the time i'm getting into thai lakorn so it's like as i watch them, i see them grow, whereas i didn't get to see KA team grow together as a couple until SB. know what i'm saying? so Yadech is my precious baby that i'm cuddling and growing super biased about! i want to watch those two together in as many lakorn possible while also pairing with others...

GRPGR is so intense! but i hope they take out some of the more depressing scenes from the end. just kinda ruins it. Yadech are going to be amazing in this!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I want their love to be EPIC. This will be "nam nao" for a bit. I sort of like crying when I watch shows, but I love to laugh too. M3lhouse said it will be "nam nao." I hope not as nam nao as "Ngao Ruk Luang Jai" though. I cried buckets.

Can we associate "GIDDY" and "SPAZZ" with Yadech? Because that is all I feel when I think of Yadech or read news of their projects, etc,...I can't freakin help my giddiness! :coverlaf:

This is how I feel sometimes: :dance3: :dance1: :lolyup: :dance2:

Once in a while this. Maybe when I see the opening ceremony pics/clips or fitting pics/clips: :woot2: :clap: :clap2:

Do you ever feel like this? :woot:

Mostly I am like this for Yadech... :wub: :yes:

I pray and hope that Nadech and Yaya nail this role of SaiChon and Nang Fahlada, ja. Give it your all Yadech!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i doubt that they will make it too dramatic especially since yadech are still young and viewers might not want to see them in a violent role. but who knows, thai fans love sadistic character though lol im jst imagining that it'll be more like tang pan kamatep since its the same production which is good..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Yeah, Tinah. I think it will be a bit sad, but since Nadech and Yaya are younger, I hope they tone it down with the violence, sadist, sadness, and give us some comedy like TPK, ja. I still think that Pat was sort of too passive in that though. I did like Kraipope character. He was playful.

I just don't know what to expect for this one. I am excited for something original and not another "remake."

I hope Nadech and Yaya rock their characters and this series. I am excited to see who will play Fahlada's sister. I just blanked on her name. I want to hear SaiChon and Nang Fah speak English to one another too!

cecilia

Staff member
They can do whatever they want but they better keep the baby scene .. otherwise, i would have the BIGGEST fit ever!

Dal, i'm all those emoticons === it's almost 5 am and i'm still here, stalking their thread .. so yup, i need to force myself to go to bed like Neena lol

neena

sarNie Adult
^i'm counting on them willing as well -- i'm just so giddy that there's a baby in here :wub:
There already photo of Nadech growing his facial hair -- fans suspect it for this role so we'll see how he looks (thanks to TEEDEE for the news)
YES! I have noticed in recent pictures as well, he is growing a beard/mustache. i like it!!! i think he lookss very manly like that! lol i don't think i can find anything i don't like about nadech...even things he does (like farting/eating whipping cream out of the can)i find it hilarious and not gross lol its normal. lol

CECI! You stayed up that late?! omg woman! yeah go to bed. lol i'm had to stop visiting yadech forum atm but i still come here. lol ANYWAY!! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT MIDDLE SIGGIE? ITS CUTE!!! WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL PICTURE? I NEVER SEEN IT.

neena

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHAH REREADING MY POST I WROTE 5 YRS AGO JLR AIRED, MY BAD JLR CAME OUT IN 2008 LOL NOT TOO CRAZY ABT ATEAM ANYMORE

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard that they're going to be filming on an Island as well. Could be the reason why Nadech is growing a beard/mustache. I bet that's where hes going to take Yaya too. Just them two alone. Yes!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we'd say I do
And if we had babies they would look like you

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me
You're like an angel

You leave me breathless

That's exactly what SAICHON will do ..

Neena, i couldn't help it .. i can't fall asleep when i think of YADECH ..
i used to have fever like this for JLR too (remember those days - man, the photo spamming and the obsession grew to the birth of ATEAMforum lol)
now LOOK -- i end up having YADECH fever as well .. now, these are the TWO WORST fevers ever!

As for the middle picture -- i got it while looking for their photo in pantip ..
it seems like screencap of some making clip but it doesn't either -- perhaps from facebook.
The original size of the photo is small as well :

credit: pantip

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I have that ^^^ picture saved too, Ceci! Neena! ^^^ Me too! The carrying around a can of whipped cream is something else. Love it.

My friend was telling me how good of a brother Mark is to Nadech. When Nadech first came to P'Ae/Bangkok, he came with the clothes on his back, that is all. Mark and his family gave Nadech clothes, etc,...took him in. Mark got him a birthday present too. Be back.

cecilia

Staff member
^they're really good buddy and i'm so glad to see that shown onscreen -- i hope their brotherly and friendship last a lifetime like YAYA and KIMBERLY ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yea if they can't be bf and gf then I perfer to have them as best buddies instead. Maybe in the future if their bounding grows into something more than that's another story hehe as for now, they need to concentrate on school and work

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
:weee: :clap2: :dance3: :cheer: :party: :cloud9: :dance2: :dance1: :rockon: [insert every celebratory emoticons]

I cannot wait for this! I miss these two, at this point I'll take anything they throw at me just as long as it's Yadech. I need help. :crazy:

i wonder when they will make this official...i want them to announce a opening soon!!!

speaking of future projects with yadech, i want them to be in a lakorn based on Klear's ดั่งฝันฉันใด Just Like a Dream song MV...i want them to be like the pra'nang in this MV...i can picture it...even though they keep dying, they are destined to be together, find each other!!! i think it will be sweet!
I like storylines like that. I haven't seen one since Willy was reborn again and again and one of those Chinese sci-fantasy/action ones.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I want their love to be EPIC. This will be "nam nao" for a bit. I sort of like crying when I watch shows, but I love to laugh too. M3lhouse said it will be "nam nao." I hope not as nam nao as "Ngao Ruk Luang Jai" though. I cried buckets.

Can we associate "GIDDY" and "SPAZZ" with Yadech? Because that is all I feel when I think of Yadech or read news of their projects, etc,...I can't freakin help my giddiness! :coverlaf:

This is how I feel sometimes: :dance3: :dance1: :lolyup: :dance2:

Once in a while this. Maybe when I see the opening ceremony pics/clips or fitting pics/clips: :woot2: :clap: :clap2:

Do you ever feel like this? :woot:

Mostly I am like this for Yadech... :wub: :yes:

I pray and hope that Nadech and Yaya nail this role of SaiChon and Nang Fahlada, ja. Give it your all Yadech!
you're so not the only one! YADECH takes me through a whole roller coaster of emotions. most prominent is LOVE because Yadech is pure sweetness and i adore them to death! :cloud9:
ugh this Yadech fever is so not healthy, i'm dreading going back to my second semester of college and not having time to just obsess over my favorite kookwan! BUT i will do my best because Yadech is my encouragement and role model. they both work so hard and study hard too!

^^^omg i love the brotherhood/bff-ness of Nadech-Mark and Yaya-Kim. i absolutely love when my favorite stars are friends in real life. want YADECH to grow into a close relationship, friendship/sibling/bf-gf or whatever just as long as i can always see the two of them close together!

anyways back to the topic
lol
yes, this is one i wouldn't mind the production toning down on the crazy emotions. i know that the emotions are what brings out the characters and makes the plot draw viewers, but the depressing scenes are just TOO depressing! i don't want Yadech to act those out! am i being a spoiled baby lol? :ph34r: because this lakorn is going to be intense enough, first with the OH SO CUTE marriage of Fah and Saichon, and THEN the revenge of Saichon against Fah after she forgets him... :teary: :crush:

that's the problem with being obsessive with a koo! >< when they act in sad dramas, i take it like it's real and it really affects my moods
pwahaha...

cecilia LOL high five! i stayed up till 5 also one night all due to Yadech! :crazy:

cecilia

Staff member
so sad .. its' 4am and i'm still here *i really need to just shove myself on the bed and go on a long sleep
* Someone, hand me the YADECH ANTIBIOTIC PILLS, please.