❤️[Ch3] Game Prattana (RakLakorn): Alek Teeradetch/Nychaa Nuttanicha

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Ohm and Prim are in here too?! I wonder what role they will play. I love them together in Sapai Jao Sua which is on air now. Some may disagree with me but I think they make better leads than Alek and Nychaa. Please don't hate me for saying that. Do we have a storyline yet for this one? Anyways Ohm and Prim needs more lead roles because Im tired of seeing the same old actors which some i think are over rated.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ohm and Prim are in here too?! I wonder what role they will play. I love them together in Sapai Jao Sua which is on air now. Some may disagree with me but I think they make better leads than Alek and Nychaa. Please don't hate me for saying that. Do we have a storyline yet for this one? Anyways Ohm and Prim needs more lead roles because Im tired of seeing the same old actors which some i think are over rated.
I’m not sure what roles Ohm and Prim will play. Not sure if these two actors will get the chance to play the leads in prime time or not, but if they get good roles, that’s already a blessing. Nychaa and Alek started in a handful of lakorns as supporting, they have worked their way up to being leads so I think they deserve the role.

angelicsica

sarNie Egg
This airs on January 26 Wednesday and Thursday

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yay, finally, this is airing soon! I only have a few lakorns that I look forward to this year and this is one of them.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I saw the trailer on ch3 website and it actually looks really good. Lots of drama and kiss scenes!