[CH3] Game Lah Torrachon (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Taew Natapohn / Top Jaron / Toon Pimpawee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Oh wow episode 2, I can so see the other cop and her sister just make more trouble for them. It is dangerous.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I watch today episode and it bothered me a lot. The investigation on Janeree case is not drive deep enough. At the prison those prison officers just let prisoner grab their gun out of the officers hand like that??? If this happen in real life that officers is fire for good. And why the hell would a prisoner called a prisoner to go meet when a visitor visit? Shouldn’t the officers do the called for the prisoner to come.
I think I just watch too much Korean crime drama that are at a high level and maybe that is why I find so many holes in this.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
It is getting so intense and omg what is her sister doing I know she will have regret's later on.
As you can see pongsathong got evidence that she try to help Janeree by destroying evidence at the scene + her jealousy over Nont. I’m not siding with Lalisa but she got her point too cause one going down better then both sister going down. And what she said is not a lie too. She said what she saw.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
As you can see pongsathong got evidence that she try to help Janeree by destroying evidence at the scene + her jealousy over Nont. I’m not siding with Lalisa but she got her point too cause one going down better then both sister going down. And what she said is not a lie too. She said what she saw.
That is true.

meringue

sarNie Egg

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Wow I’m impressed with Mark. I haven’t watched this series yet. I can honestly say that Mark has really grown on me. He continues to improve his acting and progress in his career.

MYames

sarNie Egg
Mark has grown so much as an actor. He's professional, has tried many different genres and worked with different actresses. Also, he's not shy away from doing passionate love scenes, his kissing scenes are *chefs kiss*. I really like how his career progresses and hopefully he'll deliver more great performances in great lakorns in the future.
Also, love or hate Taew but she's an amazing actress.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love watching Mark, there’s just something about him in this role but there’s so little love scene between him and Taew! They have the chemistry when they’re together but the storyline doesn’t make me believe that their love is that strong. I kinda wish they stuck to the original storyline and make her and the other guy fall in love. I think they have pretty good chemistry too

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Overall this Lakorn was not bad but too me I felt like it’s not interested enough to make someone hook to it unless you are a fan of the lead (like me watch this because of Mark). I got to say that the love /kiss scene are well done. Real kiss!!!! Acting were great by the way. But the down side is that in each episode there is no cliffhanger. I can pretty much predicted what’s going to happen and I actually smell some fish from Nok chatchai charater in the first 3 episode. Only if they make it like the ending. It will be fun to watch. This Lakorn was just packed with shooting. Storyline fell flat no development.

One thing I noticed while watching this Lakorn is Janeree got hit by the head a lot. If it happened in real life I’m sure she’s going to have crack skull plus some brain injury.

Last edited: