[Ch3] Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen (Sonic Boom)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Nong Yam is very beautiful, she has that feisty look. Agree with Alice, this lakorn looks promising. Though the guys are a lot older than her, I find Yam and Smart to be very compatible. Just hope the chemistry shows this as well. Anyone know the storyline?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
She looks older than 17 because they cake the makeup on her. In some angles she looks like a kid playing dress up. The story is one we've seen a million times before. Yam plays Wida a woman bent on revenge against p'eks family. She thinks their family cheated her dad and p'ek and his brothers all fall in love with her. Think of it like the female version of Leh Pummares lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yam actually look very beautiful in da clip...she look very mature too which I like :) :)

fanny

sarNie Adult
It is disturbing knowing that Smart is much older than Yam, but at the same time I feel like it is OK for look wise because Yam look very mature for her age.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I adorrrre N'Yam very much. I'm unsure if it's because Rima was my favorite character in "Kaen Sanaeha" or if it's her mellow, yet bubbly, self.. but it's probably both. She's a darling! And so mature too. That's probably why the age difference didn't take too long for me to take in. Plus, i've missed Mart a lot. It might be a heavy revenge plot that's been done before, but i think Yam has great potential and i'm proud of her for accepting a challenging and mature, lead role. I can see chemistry from the fitting and BTS! ^^

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
honestly Yam really beautiful i cant believe that she alot younger than Mart she have this mature look i think this lakorn will be soooooooo good cant wait

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
in the third picture i thought Yam is Bella i dont know why but she look beautiful i lovr the pics especially the one Smart jump in her back cuuuute