Ruk - love
Plerng - flame
Kaen - trick 
this is a very odd pair 
Mart his old enough to be Yam's dad 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
huajaikaungtur said:
Something is definitely weird about that pair ... wow .
i also agree its definitely a weird one oh well we can't do anything cos its already confirm we should see the fitting pictures later 
but i can say what is Ch3 thinking hmm they are promoting the n'ek she's pretty new i can understand Ch3 but they could had gone off a better pra'ek for her 
such a huge age gap and from the title of this lakorn sounded similar to the lakorn P'Mart with Susie Plerng See Roong 

onahc

sarNie Elites
Alice said:
Fai - fire
Ruk - love
Plerng - flame
Kaen - trick 
this is a very odd pair 
Mart his old enough to be Yam's dad 

Kaen means anger, enraged or furious with vengeful tendencies.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow if Yam da n'ek than tat quick for her...she pretty and isn she used to be with ch.7 boran??? If it true tat she made da right switch lol

I think Yam Tisha is very cute but she needs to work on her acting a bit because as of now, it seems that her expressions in "Kaen Saneha" are somewhat unconvincing. Her crying is great though just her overall facial expressions.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
onahc said:
No problem, this sounds like a slap kiss type lakon.
oh my i think Yam is too early to do kiss/slap she's only 16 i haven't seen kiss/slap for awhile eversince Ch3 come up with new rule no real kiss/slap and cutting out some love scene, i love kiss/slap but why P'Smart and N'Yam they could had gone for a much maturer n'ek i was thinking Chompoo would had matches P'Smart but she's busy or maybe change P'Smart to some other pra'ek 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I like Yam. She's cute and decent for a newbie. But the age difference is kind of gross. It's like when they put Pream and Chakrit together. There's plenty of young men like any of the 2 James, Bomb, Nadech, Mark, Mario etc. they should use them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeanie1 said:
I like Yam. She's cute and decent for a newbie. But the age difference is kind of gross. It's like when they put Pream and Chakrit together. There's plenty of young men like any of the 2 James, Bomb, Nadech, Mark, Mario etc. they should use them.
another sample they could use Pope,Rome,Aum the three are in their 30's but would be less gross than Smart 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130813/165666/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%97.html#.UgnhydJkMlk
news about this lakorn and it mention that Yam will have another lakorn pairing with Nadech company under P'Mam Thitama No Problem assuming it might be Lom Son Ruk 
Nadech is playing the twin 

fitting of this lakorn will start soon 
not sure which company is producing this we'll find out on the fitting day
Yam has 3 upcoming lakorn as n'ek 
Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen with P'Smart Kritsada
Lom Son Ruk with Nadech as the 2nd n'ek alongside Taew
Sao Bai Mai Tao 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Wow she is one hot newbie. I'm sorry, but I don't find her as n'ek material. She's very cute though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
Wow she is one hot newbie. I'm sorry, but I don't find her as n'ek material. She's very cute though.
i actually like her don't care if people say she's not n'ek material to me she can be nang'ek but the thing I'm disappointed why pra'ek have to be P'Smart has Ch3 run out of pra'ek maybe nobody is available 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I like her but I think it's cause of her role as Rima. I tend to like characters rather than actors anyway. Anyhow I was curious about the story and googled it but there seems to be nothing on it, so new script? All that came up was that it's the Thai translated title of an English book and I don't think that's it. Apparently it's the title of a book called Fires of Winter by Johanna Lindsey. Anybody know if that's the book they're basing it off of or something completely different?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo i dont care who she pair up with...all ch.3 pra'ke are good in their own way...i like Smart tbh :) at least she get to work with da senior...even some of ch.3 baby dont have tat much luck :) she new to ch.3 and tat not it she move from ch.7 to ch.3...Not many actress are tat lucky yall know!!!

Btw about Sao Bai Mai Tao, she went in for an audition but tat all...no confirmation yet atm...thanks to hsdsfan :yes: