[Ch3] Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen (Sonic Boom)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I stopped reading summaries after Wiang Roy Dao. They never completely match up and I just end up disappointed cause somehow it always sounds better in the summary than onscreen. But I think the ones where they only release a few episodes ahead and are very detailed are more accurate.

Yam is really pretty. In Kaen Saneha I think she got overshadowed by Pat's cuteness but here, alone she commands attention.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
love this lakorn so far...yam did a pretty good job...though she's so young but she can pull it off..she plays the character so well that i forgot her real age..smart and yam seem to have chem too...can't wait for more eps...

cecilia

Staff member
I thought it was kind of  weird how Veeda doesn't know that there are three brothers in the family -- Lek didn't seem any less younger than her too .. maybe it was just a slipped up in the script.

Anyway, I don't know about you ladies but the lakorn starts to drag for me lol

cecilia said:
I thought it was kind of  weird how Veeda doesn't know that there are three brothers in the family -- Lek didn't seem any less younger than her too .. maybe it was just a slipped up in the script.

Anyway, I don't know about you ladies but the lakorn starts to drag for me lol
Mane, you know how lakorns be...

On the bright side, I am feeling this chemistry between Yam and Mart.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I got to say, this lakorn is good. OMG i seriously hook! Yam is so pretty and Smart is handsome in here lol BTW just starting watching this lakorn lol.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I want her to start her evil plans but its just flirting with older n younger bros. This lakorn sounds similar. This one is fai ruk plerng kane n the other I watch back in like 1999 is plerng ruk fai kane. But its different storyline where p,ek takes revenge on n,ek family by kidnap her when she came back to thailand from study abroad. N,ek is Ae Sasikarn n p,ek is joe something they r not popular.

cecilia

Staff member
little22 said:
I want her to start her evil plans but its just flirting with older n younger bros. This lakorn sounds similar. This one is fai ruk plerng kane n the other I watch back in like 1999 is plerng ruk fai kane. But its different storyline where p,ek takes revenge on n,ek family by kidnap her when she came back to thailand from study abroad. N,ek is Ae Sasikarn n p,ek is joe something they r not popular.
Hahaha, I watched the same one too .. it was just weird to me.  There was a scene in there .. with n'ek teaching the villagers how to protect themselves from having one too many children (she taught them how to use a condom - my question is .. where did she get them from? just weird lol)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Cecilia I didn't even remember that part.  You took good details makes me wanna watch it again.  Revenge slap/kiss I luv this type of lakorn.  P'ek in there he's mean rough.  Too bad I feel like it wasn't a hit back then probably cus the couples.

cecilia

Staff member
It was crazy though .. Thailand was into slap/kiss during this era but this was not one of their top hit .. I remember how FAI LUANG was such a hit then when it was first aired.  Maybe like you said, it had something to do with the pranang.  In a sense, JONE PLONE JAI reminded me of this lakorn -- except the whole brother love thing.  P'ek was very barbarian like -- he told her that he will not her go until she gives him a child too ... so bold! I think this is the first lakorn I heard of p'ek demanding such thing from n'ek lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I must be narrow minded. I tried to put the age gap behind me but I couldn't. Even with Yam's deep voice concealing her true age, I just can't. Maybe if she was at least 21, but I am just very uncomfortable that she's a minor. Maybe I could have enjoyed it if I hadn't know Yam's real age as I already know Mart's age.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm very upset because I've been closely following and updating this thread, thinking that I can endure watching Yam, Smart, and Oat. However, I really can't. Sucks cause I really miss Smart onscreen. 

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I'm very upset because I've been closely following and updating this thread, thinking that I can endure watching Yam, Smart, and Oat. However, I really can't. Sucks cause I really miss Smart onscreen. 
You have to remember they are acting.  Age is nothing in drama, your ability to act is.  Just watch it for the story lines, there r no perfect couple even in drama.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ceryna2001 said:
You have to remember they are acting.  Age is nothing in drama, your ability to act is.  Just watch it for the story lines, there r no perfect couple even in drama.
I tried. Lol. It's not working. 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
little22 said:
i watched this lakorn long time ago too..really loved the lakorn...now that u guys mentioned it makes me want to watch it again but can't find it anywhere...anyone know where can i watch this old lakorn of ae sasikarn?..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceryna2001 said:
Like I said there's a line you just can't cross. Age is nothing in drama, your ability to act is, which is completely true. But here's reality, a minor is "acting promiscuous" to seduce a character played by someone who is 20 plus years older than them and vice versa. Even if she is supposedly playing a 25-30 year old something woman, does not change the fact that she is a minor which makes it uncomfortable for some people and among some people, I am one of them. I may sound like a hypocrite but the age gap doesn't bother me. It's because she is in fact a minor and having physical contact with men in their 30s and 40s.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^ Agree Fun. I don't mind huge age gaps whether the guy was older or the woman was, as long as they are both of a legal age.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah the age gap isn't the problem but her being a teenager is. It's why I can't watch Kob/Num's Dao Prasook. Kob was still 15 or 16 and she had to play out a rape scene with an older guy. Gross. It was the same when Yam and Pat were in Kaen Saneha but at least that one had no touching feeling scenes until the very end.

It sucks cause I like Yam and wanted to see her pull off a hard role.

Reactions: fun
Hey but Yam looks older than 16. I think she can pass for a woman in early 20s. Truth is, we all know she's 16...then, there's Oat, he's wayyy too old for her, not to mention Mart. I love my Mart and I love Yam but I am a little iffy on whether or not to watch because of Oat's character. Keeping in mind that Yam is seducing all of them just makes me want to puke because...you know...

Reactions: fun