[Ch3] Fai Nai Wayu (Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh, wow, Tye first mean/evil/second man role!!!!

Jackie's third lakorn. I was wondering, what happened to her and if she was going to have another lakorn. 

They all look GREAT! Matt is another actress  who I see that's getting lakorn after another. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
OMG this look cute already :) :) Matt an Aum are so cute together...better than i expected!!! :crush:

So does tat mean Jackie is n'rai?? She is so cute tho lol
yes Jackie is n'rai and Tye is pra'rai

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OHO fitting already. Loving Matt and Aum together, she seems really comfortable with him judging from pics I've seen of them together.

fanny

sarNie Adult
This is not Tye's first Rai role. He played many rai roles before he become our beloved p'ek. Especially Uma 99 lakorn he always play rai. I do missed him play rai though. Jackie play rai before so not too surprise.

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
Matt look good here. Glad that she gets to do more laKorn

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Aum is thinking when he looks at Matt "I am just looking at my GF but the younger version of her"

Poor Tye he hasn't been in a prime time lakorn for the longest while and when he finally did he has be to rai.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
fanny said:
This is not Tye's first Rai role. He played many rai roles before he become our beloved p'ek. Especially Uma 99 lakorn he always play rai. I do missed him play rai though. Jackie play rai before so not too surprise.
Oh really? Well, I didn't know that he used to play rai roles before he started to play pra'ek roles. Thanks. I should go check out his previous lakorns when he play as rai roles then. 

Alice said:
credit to 21yrs ig

o m g, don't tell me that this is that dude that was in Khun Samee with Chompoo and Rome? He looks like him from the side. I

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know why I feel so uncomfortable with this pair. I am starting to like Matt. I guess she resemble Nat Maria hahaha 

fanny

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Oh really? Well, I didn't know that he used to play rai roles before he started to play pra'ek roles. Thanks. I should go check out his previous lakorns when he play as rai roles then. 

o m g, don't tell me that this is that dude that was in Khun Samee with Chompoo and Rome? He looks like him from the side. I
Yes that's the DUDE that liked Chom on khun Samee.
A lot of Uma lakorn in early 2000's Tye play rai a lot until Uma boss put him to play p'ek with Yard called something (STRAWBERRY) I can't remember it's been too long lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
Yes that's the DUDE that liked Chom on khun Samee.
A lot of Uma lakorn in early 2000's Tye play rai a lot until Uma boss put him to play p'ek with Yard called something (STRAWBERRY) I can't remember it's been too long lol.
its called Love Strawberry

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They look so pretty and handsome. Love Matt's curl hair. It's nice. Tye looks so fine and rai!!!
HAhaah.. i'm excited to watch this now. Haha..

Does anyone know the storyline? 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
matt looks good....I don't think she looks like nat....Aum doesn't appeal to me....I don't find him good looking but seen his lakorns here and there...Tye looks good...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt seemed to look prettier as she goes. I was hoping Matt would reunite with Tye after Kuan Kammthep but too bad they never did until now. But unfortunately, he's rai. I will watch it cause of Matt though but hoping they'll changed some stuff around. Cause the old version was boring as heck.  I guess, I am glad it's not a comedy.

To think of it...Matt is alternating between comedy and drama. The one with Film is rom/com and with Boy is drama...then with Rome is rom/com and this with Aum is drama. So, I guess her next one is rom/com?