[Ch3] Fai Nai Wayu (Tv Scene)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really have no idea where this story line is heading. Lol. I know Wayu's brother tricked him into thinking that he murdered him, but why? Are they not biological brothers or something? Because what kind of brother would do that to his own sibling? Doesn't he think that Wayu would find out eventually? And the mother seems suspicious also. They all seem suspicious. Lol. I think Graigoon's wife, or whatever she is to him, is drugging his mother so she won't interfere with their plans of taking over the company. I might just go and read spoilers just to put my mind at ease. Lol. 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I never watch Por, Au and Chompoo version from 10 years ago. I went back to watch it. Wow, major drama and a lot of twists in the storyline. They are half-brothers. Kaigon's actions are based on his upbringing from his mom's actions toward him. He is always over shadow by Khun Yai 's success and accomplishments. He wants to proof to everyone that he is not a failure and he could be successful just like his older brother. That's why building this new hotel is very important to him, he will do anything for it including framing his own brother for his murder. The wife, she is working with her husband about framing him but I don't think she know anything about him impersonating Wayu. Eventually Kaigon is going to fall in love with the girl that own the tea farm. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
noydarny said:
I never watch Por, Au and Chompoo version from 10 years ago. I went back to watch it. Wow, major drama and a lot of twists in the storyline. They are half-brothers. Kaigon's actions are based on his upbringing from his mom's actions toward him. He is always over shadow by Khun Yai 's success and accomplishments. He wants to proof to everyone that he is not a failure and he could be successful just like his older brother. That's why building this new hotel is very important to him, he will do anything for it including framing his own brother for his murder. The wife, she is working with her husband about framing him but I don't think she know anything about him impersonating Wayu. Eventually Kaigon is going to fall in love with the girl that own the tea farm. 
Oh, ok. Now that makes sense. There's bound to be tension between half siblings. Some full blood siblings already don't get along. I'm not sure if they mentioned their blood relation in the lakorn. Maybe I wasn't paying attention enough. So far, it's kind of interesting. Gonna give the next few episodes a try. Matt and Aum have a little chemistry going on so I like.   

meenia

sarNie Adult
Noo. anyone but Tye.  How could he play the bad guy.  They should have use someone else.  I don't want to see Tye in a bad role.  He's going to do soo good in his role that that's all he's going to get.  Noooo...but dame why this one also.  I thought it wasn't bad por and araya's version.  Don't remember much.  LOL..  I have to wait for it to finish to watch.  I need to catch up on others first.  lol.. i still don't like Tye being bad, i'm okay if it was ART.. lol.. Aum and Art can pass as brothers.  lol...  sad but i'm still watching. lol.. Love aum to much..

cecilia

Staff member
I love the cinematography of this lakorn .. super beautiful and breath taking -- especially the horse riding scenes.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
in the old version the younger brother was bad, but he wasn't always bad.  also, he's not the main villain either, his mother was the one behind everything.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Tye is doing so well as the charming evil man. I can't wait until he falls in love with Khwan, she's so lovely and smart! Maybe falling in love with her will make him turn around and try to redeem himself.

Aum is so darn yummy in here lol he and Matt need more screen time together! get to an understanding soon, i hope! There's so much mystery going on right now.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I was gonna try this one but now that I know that Tye is bad I don't think I can watch it, despite how good he may be at playing rai, and despite how yummy Aum be looking >_<

Asy

sarNie Immature
Finally finished with both first two episodes. Whoaaaaa Tye is so charming. I just can't believe he's the bad guy here. Actually Aum looks more rai-sh than Tye lol. :p Tye is sweet-faced looking and adorable. Even when he made that evil face, I just can't stop smiling. Okay enough with fangirling.

I love this lakorn so far, the storyline is quite fresh for me (since I've never seen the original). I love Matt's character so much. Lukwha is such a nice girl, calm, sweet, prim and proper but tough. I already adore her for being so tender and positive with Khun Yai. I'm not sure but I think this is my first time seeing Matt playing this kind of role. Usually she is kinda 'strong' but this time is different.

On the other hand, Khun Yai is such a hot-tempered but it's understandable. I can't wait for him to open up his heart for Wha's gentleness.

I also like the relationship between Wha and Kaew, and Kaew and Kwan. So sweet.

Laweng is such a two-face but you can't tell what's on her mind. As for Khun Thara, is she good or evil?

Wednesday, please come faster!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well I don't know if the mom is going to be good or bad. Hard to tell but the mom in the last one she was nice until the very last moment that when all her craziness come out.