[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love them (Mint/Diew) a lot in here too. Do they used to play together in the past?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
DaoRisa said:
I love them (Mint/Diew) a lot in here too. Do they used to play together in the past?
Yes! They were in khun Chai Taratorn of the Gentlemen series with Grate and Preem. They had great chemiatry in there too.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Finally got around watching this I usually FF to Mint and Deaw scene their chemistry is better than Matt and Boy. So, hopefully as the lakorn progress more maybe Boy will get into is role alot more. 

DaoRisa- Yes they were in Suparburoot Jutathep-Great and Preem and Rang Pratana with Nadech and Kim in that lakorn but in that one she was with Alex they have a little scene together that all.

Pictures from TodayShow​
 ​
credit- mint-deaw fanclub, ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Diew is more animated in his character than Boy, so his interactions and anger comes through making the scenes more believable. And Mint is glowing in here.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Many thanks to you both for telling me. I like Diew, a very first time he caught my attention in the drama (forgot the name)...the one that Margie is a captain daughter's... he was so funny in there even his role was rai... :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read that Boy is a go to man in the channel.   Whenever actors had conflicts or could not do it liked in case of Rome here, Boy would gladly replace them.    This is Boy's 4th lakorns this year so he's probably exhausted and could not gave his best.    I never watch his lakorns except 4HJHKK - DJA part so can't say much about his acting.    Some of his fans wished that he should have picked his lakorns based on quality over quantity.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Vimalee said:
Read that Boy is a go to man in the channel.   Whenever actors had conflicts or could not do it liked in case of Rome here, Boy would gladly replace them.    This is Boy's 4th lakorns this year so he's probably exhausted and could not gave his best.    I never watch his lakorns except 4HJHKK - DJA part so can't say much about his acting.    Some of his fans wished that he should have picked his lakorns based on quality over quantity.
I think if he's exhausted he should have nicely decline I am sure the channel would understand. Because there a few out there that would appreciate the opportunity. Boy is not the worst of actors but in here he is not the best.

He looked worn out and just tired both in his eyes and body language. There are glimpse of him being the Boy I have seen before but it's rare and in between. That's what frustrating sometimes with channel 3. They think they have no other option but a couple.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
byebye said:
Aww...thanks!!!

Step said:
Awwww THANK YOU THANK YOU :thanks: nobody wanted to sub this.  THANK YOU again :)

DaoRisa said:
LadyOfdarkness, Thank you so much for doing it. It's very helpful for me and others who can't speak Thai. Love what your add your expression to everyone's role. It makes me enjoy reading it. You did an awesome job! Please keep up your good work! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Back to this drama, I know many people don't really like Boy role. He is likeable in this drama (for my opinion). I'm fine with him and all the casts in here. I really like Narut...who acts very gentle toward everyone in the calm, sweet, and in the nice way. So far so good, no one irritates my mind yet. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

you're very welcome guys. I will try as best as I can to catch up to next week's episode!

Dara2015

sarNie Egg
I love your "Darkness Lakorn" Web site. Also, love your details from your own commentaries in each episode. Two thumbs up!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Love Deaw&Mint! Loved them in Khun Chai Tharaton so I was so excited for them to be reuniting. I kinda wished they could get their own lakorn were they play the main pranang ;~;

Anyone know if someone cut their scenes from the show? I just want watch their scenes for now w/o having the ff through the whole thing..

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i have to disagree with some people here.  i don't see anything wrong with boy's acting in here except that it's just weird seeing him so serious while in real life he's like the complete opposite.  i think he's supposed to be a smart and rational guy who stays calm and tries his best to solve problems and i think he's doing a good job at it.  in most lakorns where the nang'ek is out for revenge against the pra'ek's family, the pra'ek usually doesn't stay calm like boy in here; he would usually try to physically attack the nang'ek and try to get her to stop.  i'm glad boy doesn't do that in here for a change.  instead, he uses his brain to fight her.  they haven't revealed much with his background and i'm not sure if they'll ever do about his real mom, but he's sad because all he does is try to fix other people's problems and make the family happy even though the mom doesn't accept him as a son. 

anyway, at epi 5 i am ready to move on with the storyline.  enough of matt and the sister feud; need development.  funny i don't really feel sorry for matt; maybe b/c she's already strong.

so is this a remake?  if so who played in the previous?  I've seen so many lakorns with the title fai that i can't remember.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I think if he's exhausted he should have nicely decline I am sure the channel would understand. Because there a few out there that would appreciate the opportunity. Boy is not the worst of actors but in here he is not the best.
He looked worn out and just tired both in his eyes and body language. There are glimpse of him being the Boy I have seen before but it's rare and in between. That's what frustrating sometimes with channel 3. They think they have no other option but a couple.
He had a few good scenes today. He just pops in and out of character giving me a bit more hope. Right now I'm just enjoying Diew and Mint.

And geesh Mahalo, you are right about Leela! The scene where she gleet kaw meuh dtua eng was so ugh! The things she would go to in order to get revenge was so ugh.

I'm excited to see her battles with Mint though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
His character is supposed to be calm, not expressionless. It makes sense why he's been looking so emotionless. He's tired. Lol. Thanks for clearing that up Vimalee. I couldn't figure out why he's acting the way he acts. I've seen better from him. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
siraphun said:
i have to disagree with some people here.  i don't see anything wrong with boy's acting in here except that it's just weird seeing him so serious while in real life he's like the complete opposite.  i think he's supposed to be a smart and rational guy who stays calm and tries his best to solve problems and i think he's doing a good job at it.  in most lakorns where the nang'ek is out for revenge against the pra'ek's family, the pra'ek usually doesn't stay calm like boy in here; he would usually try to physically attack the nang'ek and try to get her to stop.  i'm glad boy doesn't do that in here for a change.  instead, he uses his brain to fight her.  they haven't revealed much with his background and i'm not sure if they'll ever do about his real mom, but he's sad because all he does is try to fix other people's problems and make the family happy even though the mom doesn't accept him as a son. 

anyway, at epi 5 i am ready to move on with the storyline.  enough of matt and the sister feud; need development.  funny i don't really feel sorry for matt; maybe b/c she's already strong.

so is this a remake?  if so who played in the previous?  I've seen so many lakorns with the title fai that i can't remember.
It is a remake...the pra'ek in the old version is Jakrit. Jakrit played the serious role as well but with that seriousness he has an aggressiveness about him when he is with n'ek.

Boy played the serious role as if he doesn't know how to balance it and transform himself when he is with different people especially with n'ek. He's not dealing with someone he loves at first and each episodes he is supposed to get more and more aggressive towards her since he has a feeling what she is made of.

Boy, comes off with a blank look and lack the passion in his eyes...and since he takes on a serious character without going off the deep end, and one who understand, a thinker and so on, his eyes will further more be that important of how he wants his emotions to come through. It seemed when he doesn't like what Leela is doing, he just kind of pressed his lips together as if that would make his meanness show.

I love me a serious, strong, but compassionate understanding pra'ek...but you also can't play him dead in the most obvious way...his eyes will play a big part in making the character come alive. Boy so far look at everyone but not truly seeing them.

But I am still watching the lakorn. Leela is so screwed up she will eat one big humble pie when things come crashing down.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I thought I had to skip most of the scenes in this lakorn cos I dont like revenge lakorns where N'ek is a homewrecker playing with all the men but I'm happy I dont have to skip much here as Leela is not in every scene like I thought or how I was made to think like. Every character gets their share :wink:
Deaw and Mint are sooooooo cute, I knew they will be loved in short time :)