[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
The theme dong I'd disapointing. I wished that at least they made the ost for FLF to be strong and super rang since this drama is rang and harsh. The theme song is too sweet sounding to me and is not strong nor powerful. I wished ch3 still asked for Grammy or other song channel to sing their lakorn ost for them, because I feel like ch3 is lacking a alot of lakorn ost. If there I'd a good or sad scene, if the ost and song in that certain lakorn is bad, Than the entire part is ruin.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tik_lover said:
The theme dong I'd disapointing. I wished that at least they made the ost for FLF to be strong and super rang since this drama is rang and harsh. The theme song is too sweet sounding to me and is not strong nor powerful. I wished ch3 still asked for Grammy or other song channel to sing their lakorn ost for them, because I feel like ch3 is lacking a alot of lakorn ost. If there I'd a good or sad scene, if the ost and song in that certain lakorn is bad, Than the entire part is ruin.
Yup, I don't like the ost to this lakorn. It is not dramatic enough. The older version is more powerful and fit with the lakorn. This ost just sound so ordinary.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm here. Lol. I'm just exhausted. Been pulling back to back all nighters for school. I'll catch this tomorrow or so. Haha.

cecilia

Staff member
I like the second soundtrack .. it should have been used for the opening.

Anyway, love Matt in here .. she's fierce!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Couldn't stand it so I watches it lol. Not feeling Boy yet. Man his sister is such an idiot. I really hate those type of girls, beautiful and rich. but brainless with low self esteem.

I so love the dialogue at the spa.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Why the eff air episode 1 on a Thursday? Grr Should have stretched Mario and Mint lakorn one more day and aired this on a Wednesday so we can have two episodes for the first week. I need more Matt lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I was a little afraid that Leela would remind me a little of Naed but Matt played them differently. Naed was more of a brat with immature revenge and tantrum while Leela is mature, strong, and fierce, She's calculated. Her body language and her eyes are completely different too. Really glad she took on this role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was afraid of that too but I'll be the judge of that once I tune into episode one. Still haven't. If she's able to play similar characters differently, she is the queen of this new generation of actors! It's so difficult to do that.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think you'll like how she act, you just won't like her character lol. I can't believe I never saw the other version. This is like right ip my alley. Who played in the other version?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The same girl who played in the original of Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart. She's such a raeng actress. Her name is Janjira Jujang. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I was afraid of the Leela/Naed thing to, but once I started to watch the episode totally different. Leela should be exactly the way Matt is portraying it right now, and not in anyway like Naed. 

As for the queen of new generation actresses, even if she is it.. it is kind of unfortunate as she will be retiring in 2 years no? I remember reading an article somewhere saying she planned to retire when she turns 28.  At least she will end her career with a huge bang. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, dude, I fell asleep. I'm too tired. Lol

But dang, Matt looks good though. Boy seems so bland. His eyes were blank when his mom was yelling at him for causing trouble to Narun and then she threw in some personal insults. Boy should have had sadder eyes. Lol

You know the girl who plays as the sister? Look Yee? She's pretty and reminds me of Poy. Lol I still remember her from Mark and Bella's lakorn. She was good in there especially her ending. I even teared up with her. Haha. It's nice to see her in here but with another jerk? Awww. I like Pear especially from that lakorn of Mark and Bella as the backstabbing friend. Lol Pear had chemistry with Nutt, man. Haha.