[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm with you, Step.

I've seen something in Boy and I like him a lot after the one w/Kim. Currently, watch his old drama w/Margie "Roy Marn" dubbed in Khmer. I am so happy to find it in Youtube.
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I did not like Boy before. Like you said, he was sooooo good in NRTR. Loved KimBo's BTS. It was like they were competing with each other :coverlaf:

I watched some of the BTS of FLF now, even Matt is not active. She was different in KB bts. Same with Boy. He is not himself. I think its cos this lakorn is serious, actors dont want to mess with the mood :shrug:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is BFF with Great and Great is BFF with Boy if not they are very...very close to each other.

Matt is a playful person...but she also takes her acting seriously. This roles is one where she has to concentrate and not a lot of time to screw it up. Because, Matt is going to carry this lakorn not Boy...she's the main focused while Pra'ek is significant but not enough. So hopefully, Boy has respect for Matt to know when to goof off when not to that's my thinking of why they are not to wild off screen.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone made a request, no actually begging for these two to pair up.    This person was so afraid that Matt will settle down very soon and will not have the opportunity to work with Nadech.     She/he will be very grateful and will not forget the favor.    This person really wants these two in a lakorn real bad.

credit Pantip Thai Forum

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
LOL. Sounds a bit like Byebye who's afraid Matt will be saying bye bye soon. See the word play? :p  Wouldn't Matt tower over Nadech though? 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
LOL. Sounds a bit like Byebye who's afraid Matt will be saying bye bye soon. See the word play? :p  Wouldn't Matt tower over Nadech though?
Lol...I have a mini me out there somewhere. My only request is for Matt/Andrew. Honestly, I don't want Matt to pair up with Na/Mark or those within the group. I am more open to her acting with the veterans. Besides, I have no idea where to start at Pantip cause I don't read or write thai...Matt and Na would not look good together. She's too big for him.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I agree. I need her with more veterans if she's going to retire in two years. I need to see how she does with an actor at her level or higher. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, I want her with an original storyline and with those that can compete with her in acting. I remembered Matt said that when she was acting with Chakrit she was intimidated by him because he was a good actor and wanted to be good herself.

So sometimes, when you work with someone that is good you can tell what your weaknesses are and can improve from that...then again, someone like Poo, it doesn't matter who it is she's with she's talented enough to bring them down to her level.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Oh, Nott in here too. I still miss him in NRTR. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Nott so it's nice to see him in here. I like him as supporting though. He was pra'ek with Matt in that one lakorn where she was tomboyish...didn't think they have chemistry. But he's an actor I like.