[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yay...getting so close. At least it's during break time. I just want to see how Matt will go bat crazy on everyone's behind.

Please don't give them a happy ending lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah....at least it's against the norm. I rather have an open ending or not happy ones when the storyline dictate it. I don't want an ending at the beach lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This will air on November 19th like Aymie said ja. 

From KCL: @ ส่วนที่คอนเฟิร์มแล้วคือ ไฟล้างไฟ บอย-แมท ต่อ สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ เริ่มตอนแรก 19 พ.ย.ขณะที่แว่วๆมาว่า ตามรักคืนใจ อาจต่อ สะใภ้จ้าว ต้องมาลุ้นกันจ้า

byebye

sarNie OldFart
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Any idea if this is airing soon?? I miss my P'Aum.
I don't know when it's airing but it should be close to finishing. It seemed they are it for a while. I checked in on other lakorns but not committed to fully watching any of them. But aum/chippy is a slap and kiss and haven't watched one in a long while now.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boy is gentleman with his N'eks and other co stars. In NRTR, Kim used to blackmail him with the clip so that he carries her (in some scenes, it was so hot and the cast were not wearing footwears) cos she didn't want to get her feet dirty. Also Kim is heavy, he is her 1st co star who did not make her fall. Boy is strongest lol  :strong:  :strong:  :strong: