[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want them to be together but if they dont end up, its good for story lol. Matt's character was too much in taking revenge she forgot humanity also. But it would be good for me to see them together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I want them to be together but if they dont end up, its good for story lol. Matt's character was too much in taking revenge she forgot humanity also. But it would be good for me to see them together.
I truly hope they don't make them end up together at the end. Because it fits the storyline. She realized too late what she has done. The ending to the old version was an open one. So, there's still hope they would end up together just not at the time being. They both need time apart to grow and forgive.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: emmy_nutyada/ matt_jma
Work it baby girl! She is fierce! Maeya sounds better singing look toong.

Ch.3 calendar photoshoot.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang, she looked fierce and rai at the same time. Some of her enemy better be careful she can take that jacket off and slap them with it

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She'll make a good rai. I already know because that's how good she is. I can feel my hate towards her already. That's if she ever drops down from n'ek to rai, which is possible with Ch.3. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, she can be one nasty rai without over doing it. She can stare them down with her eyes. Matt, is a handful of them that can act with her eyes alone.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I couldn't stand Sai See Pleng, when the neang ek was too strong and acted as Rai. Not sure if I should anticipate this one or not. If so, I may just watch it for Boy. :(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They've dated for 12 years. Since she was 14 years old? Dang. Get married already. He wants kids but Matt's too busy with work. Matt's so nice for planning on having kids at 28. She's considerate of his feelings. That's love. Fame can't buy that.

cr: as tagged

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She has a dimple, he has dimples. Their kids are probably dimples free lol. He's not bad looking. Yup, they dated so long... can't believe they dated since she was a teen.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is airing after Mario and Mint's lakorn. YESSS!!! Go MATT! She had three lakorns on air this year. So proud of you girl! It'll be taking the Wednesday and Thursday slot. She currently has two works under wraps if things don't change, Buang Nareumit with Rome and Meuan Khon La Faak Fah. YIPPPY!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg!!! If it's after Mint's lakorn I will be so excited. I want to see her in all the kick ass clothes with a n'ek vengeance of a rai lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read at Thai Forum people already started complaining that too many of Boy's and Matt's lakorns this year, and both of their lakorns just aired not too long ago.    

This will be boy's 4th lakorn this year:  Boy & mint, Boy & Janie, Boy & Kim, and now Boy & Matt.     His previous lakorns didn't fare too well this year so hopefully this one will do better since it's a very raeng lakorn.