[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And oddly enough they actually have chemistry. They were such a cute couple. Boy was charming in that lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh no, that series sucked. I stopped at the first one with Aum and Yaya. The rest didn't seem appealing. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The one with Matt and Boy wasn't so much a romance of but a life teaching lakorn. Though, the scenes they have together they were cute. And this lakorn was the first lakorn that Matt had to prove herself that she can play a gentle, prim and proper girl. And she did a great job because she clearly wiped away the crazy girl in KRGR.

It was a very short lakorn like 8-10 episodes.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm not Boy's fan. But one who have followed his lakorns with Kim, Margie, Mint know how he is BTS. I thought Boy is always like that with everyone, but he proved me wrong with Janie, Matt. It was surprising to see him not being himself around them. Usually he is funny, witty, prankster, eccentric and Matt is all you said. So I was really expecting to see them entertain us. But I think he is more fine with 4HJHKK group than others. He has got himself into trouble from fans while being quirky. Maybe goofy like Matt is not his type of person to have fun with. Opposite things attract, like for Matt, its JMa and Grate, for Boy, its 4HJHKK group.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe he can't be a prankster on set with Matt and Janie because their lakorns are pretty stressful since it's an intense drama that required a lot of concentration. I mean you can't go around joking when everyone else is trying to be in character, that's just not very professional.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Well, I like Boy since I watched him Kim, and then went back to search his old lakorns...then like him a lot with Margi. :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Oh no, that series sucked. I stopped at the first one with Aum and Yaya. The rest didn't seem appealing. 
Try Fah Krajang Dao. For me one of best lakorn of 2013. Like Byebye said this is a life lesson type of lakorn and Boy and Matt worked well together. Matt was prim proper shy but determinated type of girl.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Not into life lesson lakorns. I can't believe I tuned into Lueam Salub Lai. The moral of that lakorn was good and relatable. I'm not sure if the same can be said for FKD. There were so many good lakorns in 2013. I don't think FKD will make my list. No matter how much I love my favorites, if I don't like the plot or pairing, I tend to skip. That's why I skipped FKD. Lol. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Not into life lesson lakorns. I can't believe I tuned into Lueam Salub Lai. The moral of that lakorn was good and relatable. I'm not sure if the same can be said for FKD. There were so many good lakorns in 2013. I don't think FKD will make my list. No matter how much I love my favorites, if I don't like the plot or pairing, I tend to skip. That's why I skipped FKD. Lol. 
FKD had heart and sincerity in my view. Matt dealing with her family problems namely her troublemakers and undisciplined nephew and how through him she grew also. Boy character was adorable and lovely. I am not a Boy fan but his police character was good and he had this gentleman air under this. I liked how he connected with Matt from time 1 and his good feeling for her remained consistent even when he scolded her. I liked the girl who played Boy colleague also. All in all the director knew where to go with his actors and his message. Honestly give it a try. You may like it

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I always notice her butt lol. How can you miss it? She has like the biggest butt in the industry lol. Especially in PRPR when they got stuck on the island and she was wearing that white tee and blue sweat. Omg. lol

BAHAHHAA same with KRGR but w/ Great.. Wait did you mean to say PRPR or KRGR?? LOL.. They were stuck in an island too and she was wearing the same thing but w/ either blue or grey sweats.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahaha that's what i meant krgr lol. I always get it mixed up with Pat/Paul's lakorn lol.

LOL girlie, you're getting everything all mixed up!!

PRPR = Film
RNJJH = Pat/Paul (Rome/Ohm)

Who cares through I know what you're talking about  :rockon:  :rockon:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:
LOL girlie, you're getting everything all mixed up!!

PRPR = Film
RNJJH = Pat/Paul (Rome/Ohm)

Who cares through I know what you're talking about  :rockon:  :rockon:
Oh lord! Lol I have been unemployed for about 2 weeks now so My brain is all mush from lack of productivity. Haha thanks for correcting me.