[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So disappointed n Boy's pic so far. His expressions are all the same. Like I am her and....Matt seemed to be doing what she can with her character then you have Boy....sigh going to be a long lakorn to sit through for my girl.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
So disappointed n Boy's pic so far. His expressions are all the same. Like I am her and....Matt seemed to be doing what she can with her character then you have Boy....sigh going to be a long lakorn to sit through for my girl.
That's why I gave up on his lakorn with Kim but like you, I am going to have to force myself since I love Matt too much. Hopefully his acting will be like Hong. He was tolerable in there to the point where i actually like him. Maybe cus he didn't talk much, just fought.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
They should have given this role to Pope or Phet. Boy acting does not mature with time. He thinks too much in his confort zone.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I meant in characters outlook, not about characters importance cos I know the synopsis and Matt's part. Till now, Mint is gorgeous here and her outfit looks better than her other lakorns

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hmmmm...will I kind of took your statement at its face value. Because I could not find another way to respond when you stated that Mint will steal the show.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its ok. I cant compare Mint and Matt and say Mint steals show cos I like Matt (since KB). Mint impressed me first time so that was appreciation for her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, look at the expression on Matt's face. She's going to rock this role...but then you have Boy. He either looks constipated or in some sort of unexplainable pain.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Only time I saw Boy being crazy, posing weirdly, teasing and making fun of his N'ek (other than Margie) was during BTS of NRTR. And also with Mint. He is a prankster. I think he just needs someone whom he is really comfortable and can have fun with.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, Matt and Boy have been in a lakorn together before. It's not like they are strangers. And if one knows Matt, they know that she is out there. Out of the N'eks there's not a whole lot that is an odd ball than Matt. She is completely random.

I don't have a problem with Boy not being friendly or anything but I have a problem when he's only capable of making only giving out one face...

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
What other lakorn were they in together?

She was in Fah Krajang Dao w/ him. It was a 3 series lakorn..
Maya Tawan (Aum/Yaya) & Mon Jun Tra (Chakrit/Margie).. You should tune in I remember liking it all.