[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha...some people don't know when to eat a little of humble pie. Man, Hollywood peeps are the worst. Some of the stories about the celebrities demands ar so outrageous it's silly.

Ploy acts like a rai in real life that is why I can't take her seriously as a n'ek. It seemed the innocent and the reserve doesn't go hand in hand with Ploy at all.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww Diew and Mint looks so cute together!

I seriously can not wait to see this. Hopefully it won't air til end of August when I get back so that I can be active with you guys.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She can play anything really. Lol. Even when she's not trying to be that character she is that character. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
She can play anything really. Lol. Even when she's not trying to be that character she is that character. 
Exactly lol, that's why her excuse was bogus. I do want to see her take on a crazy role. Like mentally crazy!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, I want to see her in a mental institution...and all crazy. The out of the norm n'ek. I can't wait to see how she pulls off the girl. Even if Boy in here, I can now accepts lol. I want to see a good crazy n'ek.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
They made the cut?! I wanna see that episode! Hehe.

Yeah I think it's episode 432. The cast were finally able to have some down time, Yoo Jae Suk was heading towards the gym and greeted them. I just laughed when he said that Boy Pakorn is like the Kim Soo Hyun of Thailand. NOW ... I have no clue about how popular he is in Thailand but when it comes to acting I have to majorly disagree with the Nation's MC lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x.ATKD.x said:

Yeah I think it's episode 432. The cast were finally able to have some down time, Yoo Jae Suk was heading towards the gym and greeted them. I just laughed when he said that Boy Pakorn is like the Kim Soo Hyun of Thailand. NOW ... I have no clue about how popular he is in Thailand but when it comes to acting I have to majorly disagree with the Nation's MC lol.
Yes! I'm gonna watch their cut tonight. Haha. Oh wow, Boy?? Kim Soohyun? Um, I'm gonna say I disagree in both the acting and looks department. Haha. Even though the nation's MC was just being kind. I'd have to say Nadech is the KSH if Thailand. Hehe.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Exactly lol, that's why her excuse was bogus. I do want to see her take on a crazy role. Like mentally crazy!

byebye said:
Yup, I want to see her in a mental institution...and all crazy. The out of the norm n'ek. I can't wait to see how she pulls off the girl. Even if Boy in here, I can now accepts lol. I want to see a good crazy n'ek.

OMG she can play a crazy mental person and p'ek helps her cope and become normal.. WOot woot. It'll be a super dramatic lakorn. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x.ATKD.x said:

is this running man you're talking about?? I wanna see, do you have a clip??

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sweet_JJ said:
Acting wise I think KSH beats all the young Thai actors to be honest lol. 
Not in my opinion. I have a few young thai actors that are as good as if not better than Kim Soo Hyun. For example, Peun Kanin who is as good as Kim Soo Hyun. Seriously, both of their acting styles are similar and their smiles as well.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's crazy I have no idea about korean actors/actresses. I can't remember their names to save my life. The one I know is Rain (easy) and his co-star in full house. And Yoon Eun Yeh...that's about it. The other names are so hard and that they look so much alike doesn't help.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
It's crazy I have no idea about korean actors/actresses. I can't remember their names to save my life. The one I know is Rain (easy) and his co-star in full house. And Yoon Eun Yeh...that's about it. The other names are so hard and that they look so much alike doesn't help.
Lol. Rain and Wu Bin are the only names I know from Korean actors. I just can't seem to remember any other names. Most of have too many "Kim" as part of their names. OK,How do you compare actings between Thai and Koreans? Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thnk most korean actresses are one dimensional. I can't stand when the n'ek is old looking and try to act so freaking cute as if she's in her teens. It makes me cringe sometimes when I see that...and then I can't finish the drama. And the guys are feminine looking it's hard to see the manly part in them. And their nose is so bothersome. They all seemed to have that small.pointy nose I have no idea who I am looking at anymore because the nose all blend in.

So, acting for me get lost somewhere along the PS. I can handle PS but in moderation. There has to be someone in the Korean industry that hasn't gone under the knife yet....but so far from the dramas I have seen all have gotten something done. Pity though.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
aymieluvsyu637 said:

is this running man you're talking about?? I wanna see, do you have a clip??

It's Infinity Challenge Episode 432. If you want to see it then check out kshowonline, that's where I saw it.

As for the Kim Soo Hyun of Thailand, I guess Nadech would be the closest that I can think of too but for me personally I still think KSH is a better actor.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x.ATKD.x said:

It's Infinity Challenge Episode 432. If you want to see it then check out kshowonline, that's where I saw it.

As for the Kim Soo Hyun of Thailand, I guess Nadech would be the closest that I can think of too but for me personally I still think KSH is a better actor.

OH Infinity Challenge. HAHA. I was searching RM, no wonder I couldn't find it. HEHE.