[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Whether or not they changed things on her I still think Matt shouldn't have pulled out like that. Once is reasonable, but twice in a year...that doesn't look good at all. They may'changed pra'ek on her, but she's got no choice as to who should be pra'ek, so she could've just moved on with the new guy. As for the changing schedule, as long as they change it to a day she's available it should be fine no? I still love Matt though. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to have to agree with Phatman. Despite loving Matt, I am going to acknowledge that she is kind of unprofessional even though I think her reason for pulling out with Donut is bogus. With the MV, she shouldn't have pulled out because rescheduling and changes happen. It's not that big of a deal to cancel the agreement. In the ET industry, it's all about connections. You really don't want to burn bridges with anyone because they might end up being your boss later on. Now if they asked her to be sexy or do something she was uncomfortable with, yes, cancel. But over matters such as scheduling and change in p'ek, no. Sit down, have a talk with them, and find another free time on her schedule to shoot the video. She can't always have it her way when things get difficult or don't go as planned. Sometimes, you don't like your job or the people you work with or how things are being done, but suck it up and endure it because it's your job. You accepted it. Start what you finish. And that folks is how you be a fan but still be able to criticize your favorite when they are somewhat in the wrong. I still love her regardless. She's human. She has flaws. Everything she does isn't always going to be perfect. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcBLc5Fvl8k
Lol, instead of paying attention to the cast and crew, Matt goes off about Lee MinHo because she loves him a lot. I think she said something about LMH shooting something there too. Then she's like.
I want to be a script writer too. Like I have to do a tv show and so the story is, i went to go shoot a tv show, but I'm thai, so Lee MinHo sees me on the show, he then comes to search for me in thai land and falls in love with me, but I'm just a country girl, and in the end, happy Ending and Lee Min Ho really does love me. :) :rofl:

It turns out that the korean crew is there to shoot for the show Running MAn and Lee Min Ho is not there. Hahahahaha, can't stop laughing.

Boy's like, can we come film tomorrow and today we go watch their show? :bhehe: :coverlaf:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lee Min Ho was once cute but his nose bothered me so much. He should have left it alone a while back but somehow it gets pointer and pointer. It's such an unattractive thing. But LOL at Matt, she is so freaking random it's crazy.

Anee234

sarNie Egg
Lol. Celebrities fangirling over each other.I think she just wrote a fanfic there! But OMG does that mean  we just saw a snippet for a new running man episode!  :woot: I haven't watched the older versions so I wanna so how this goes. :dance2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Matt at an event. She sings better here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYwuT13BUqw

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I looooove Matt Peeranee but I don't like the way she opted out of some works. That sounds bordeline snobbish to me. But I guess she has her reasons

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There's rumors that she and Donut didn't have a fall out but that she just didn't want to be in that lakorn anymore. Her heart was not in it so she asked to pull out. Heard that Donut was a bit mad. Donut and Matt are the type that are straight forward, so i do believe that they didn't have a fall out. Oh wells, it is a win for us because she pulld out to accept one with Rome and with production she is familiar with.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The issues been resolved and all parties have moved on so I don't think there's anything else left to say but just, whatever reasons Matt chose to leave the show, it better not become a habit because it's a reputation one most definitely doesn't want.

As for Fai Lang Fai, it was so cute watching Infinity Challenge and then seeing Yoo Jae Suk meeting Boy & Matt, apparently Boy met him before though or something like that.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x.ATKD.x said:
The issues been resolved and all parties have moved on so I don't think there's anything else left to say but just, whatever reasons Matt chose to leave the show, it better not become a habit because it's a reputation one most definitely doesn't want.

As for Fai Lang Fai, it was so cute watching Infinity Challenge and then seeing Yoo Jae Suk meeting Boy & Matt, apparently Boy met him before though or something like that.

Both of them got a chance to meet him (Yoo Jae Suk). As far as Matt pulling out you're right there's not much to say since both moved on but I don't think it'll become a habit, she's not new to the industry if anything I think she would've done so in her first few years. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Both of them got a chance to meet him (Yoo Jae Suk). As far as Matt pulling out you're right there's not much to say since both moved on but I don't think it'll become a habit, she's not new to the industry if anything I think she would've done so in her first few years.
To do it in the first few years is a death sentence. No producers and channels would ok that with a newbie. If one wants to play that, you do it when you are established. Imagin her doing this to khun pin or like the big name producers, it won't happen because that is a death sentence.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x.ATKD.x said:

They made the cut?! I wanna see that episode! Hehe.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
To do it in the first few years is a death sentence. No producers and channels would ok that with a newbie. If one wants to play that, you do it when you are established. Imagin her doing this to khun pin or like the big name producers, it won't happen because that is a death sentence.

LOL it sure is but I noticed that if a celebrity pick up a habit, good or bad they will show it since the beginning. I guess that's what I'm trying to say. HEHE

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No newbies would survive what Matt had pulled...especially in the beginning of their carrers. One time is still too many. But since Matt has a new lakorn ritht away, the elders at the channel saw it as a one time thing and to not let it happen again.

When she keeps on doingiving it that's a suicidal to her career for sure and I would not support such a behavior. I can't stand a diva. Before Matt leaves the industry, if she never pulled out of a lakorn then I truly believe she can't work with Donut. But if it happened again she's a diva and inconsiderate....we'll see which one she is at the end lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well this is her second time. One was with an MV crew, it's not a lakorn but she still pulled out at the last minute. I don't care what the reason was (reason was stupid actually), it's unprofessional. She could had just did the work she said she was going to do then after that she could decide not to ever work with them again. Things are changed all the time, you can't have everything you desire and not everything is perfect. Like I said, if let's just say (knock on wood) the lakorn with Rome has not film yet and something change where he can't be in it, would she pull out since it's not as it was said in the beginning? I doubt it cus they're not a new crew she could do that to.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, I didn't count the MV because it's a MV (I know I should since it's still work) I take in account that this was the first time she did it with a lakorn. Rome had pulled himself out of FLF even with the right reason, had Matt want perfection all the time regardless for what Rome reason was she would have just call it quit as well.

The MV people knew it was their fault for changing it on her last minute. But there should be a way to handle it...in that case it's a no-no win. Matt felt like they were not taking her seriously and can change whatever they please last minute and the MV has to start over and wasted more time.

If this is a reoccurring behaviors no production would give Matt a second look nor will the channel keep on giving her lakorns because she is not that famous for them to bend backwards for her. She's in the middle of the group among the channel so they could ignore her and never missed a beat. But they probably know how she is and was given a new lakorn with Rome shortly afterward, leaving a lesson learned for donut instead. Lol behind the scenes drama is more interesting.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This one would had been hard to pull out since she filmed half of it already.  Plus it's Maker J, they are established. Even though Donut is an actress but she's kinda like a no body when it comes to being a producer. I don't think Matt will pull this again, especially after Donut had to go see the elders because of it and especially when it made news that she could be difficult to work with. I'm sure the elders warned her to not let it happen again.

Actually the MV hasn't even started filming yet. They called her the night before to let her know that there will be some changes on the time and the pra'ek. She said she pulled herself out because she wanted to work with the pra'ek and since he's no longer in it, she didn't want to be in it. She was also mad that they called her the night before to change things. Really? I love Matt but that is so dumb. She's not a child nor is she a newbie, she knows there's always changes, especially last minute changes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, donut was mad and the fact she had to tell Bomb twice that it wasn't him was something else lol...I still find that funny knowing it should not because Bomb probably feel bad when he heard the news and thought he was the problem until it was explained to him that it was not 3xs.

But yup, it is inconsiderate to just pulled out of a lakorn or MV because you want to act with certain actors. Some of these stars are like that. I heard of one where when she goes to a talk show that if there's no white roses in her dressing room she will not show up hahhaah....that actress was a straight up Diva. And one will not drink any other water besides Evian or some expensive water...cause that's all she used even washing her face with it.

But with Matt there was rumors a while back that she was difficult on set...but nothing ever came out of it. She never made news with it again. Oh well, these little tantrums aren't getting one anywhere far. Unless, the celebs are big enough to demand such a thing, then it can be done and tolerated. With Matt she is not a superstar...so she'll either be careful or retire early and marry her long time boyfriend like she wants.

Anyhow, I think the issues has been dealt with by the elders and they have given her another lakorn so it means no hard feelings on their side...hopefully, Matt will be more considerate towards others or else I am going to revoke my fan card from her hahahah

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha yes I too heard of those incidents. Also Ploy got paid back too for being a diva. It was said that someone got fed up with her divaness that they used the heels she was to wear that day to stir her Starbucks LMAO. I'm still a fan of Matt so I'll still criticize her for her wrongs, same goes for Donut and everyone I adore. Well except Ken P, he gets an unlimited get out of jail free card hahaha.