[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sarn, why people think having a tattoo on their face is attractive beat me. They look like some creature with all that stuff on their face. I don't have any tattoo cause it looked too painful for me. I can't even stand having my ear pierce imagine having needle poke my skin for the heck of it. I am such a baby when it comes to that. I guess, when you are young tattoo might make you look cool somewhat but just think when you are in your 60s and on...with the skin sagging along with the tattoo that is money wasted :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Sarn, why people think having a tattoo on their face is attractive beat me. They look like some creature with all that stuff on their face. I don't have any tattoo cause it looked too painful for me. I can't even stand having my ear pierce imagine having needle poke my skin for the heck of it. I am such a baby when it comes to that. I guess, when you are young tattoo might make you look cool somewhat but just think when you are in your 60s and on...with the skin sagging along with the tattoo that is money wasted :)
i too not fond of tattoo but if its only on the arms i am ok like PeterCorp but a no no all the whole body 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I used to not like 'em, but now I'm okay with them. I think certain ones are hot. HEHE. Well, certain ones make a guy hot is what I was trying to say.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Guy look sexy w/ tribal tattoo ..period. I post a vdo at YouTube in my status a while back w/ a client who had half of his body cover w/ tribal tattoo . Ya' ladies will have to get use to tattoo cuz most men have them in the usa , I already accept my fate to date them as well haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That is extension...her hair is still short but she's trying to grow it out. Gosh, after watching the video I don't know what to think of Rome beside he looks horrible in here. He looked like life is suck out of him or something...just very lethargic and warn out. I hope in the lakorn he'll come across Ok but so far with the pics and that short video I feel I'm losing hope for him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
That is extension...her hair is still short but she's trying to grow it out. Gosh, after watching the video I don't know what to think of Rome beside he looks horrible in here. He looked like life is suck out of him or something...just very lethargic and warn out. I hope in the lakorn he'll come across Ok but so far with the pics and that short video I feel I'm losing hope for him.

I know he does doesn't he?? He needs to rest, that's what he needs. Ever since I've been in AF, I can see that Rome's been in sooo many lakorns, one after the other. The man works too hard. 

Mahalo said:
I thought he looked great in RNJJH. I don't like my men skinny. 

Talking about his body, yes. Talking about the hair. I didn't like it one bit. Haha. I still don't like his hair in here, but it looks slightly better. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Rome he has this sickness and he has to take a sleeping pills to rest himself, this is why he kind of looks worn out and half asleep and awake, his probably stress cos working too much 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Poor guy, he looks like a zombie..probably too.much stress? He should take a break and accept less lakorns so he can rest more.

D~D

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
Tattoo is too popular now a days , it's hard to find virgin skin out there because everyone have it , especially guys , once they hit 18 they will come in flock after graduation .
My brother is 28 and have no Tattoos. Um... He got his lip pierce( I think it called snake bite??? --Lol !!! -I have no clue..Lol !!) but it turns out that it got infected so they came off.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What is he's doing........the unthinkable. You know those.....*ahem* things.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Whatever illness he has I hope Rome gets better cause her really look awful. I wonder how far along they are with this lakorn. I need something to watch. I am not watching anything at the moment...like nothing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Whatever illness he has I hope Rome gets better cause her really look awful. I wonder how far along they are with this lakorn. I need something to watch. I am not watching anything at the moment...like nothing.
beginning not half way yet, i want Rome to take a few rest before he can continue filming this one and he also schedule the Nang Tard fitting 
heavy loads of work poor P'Rome 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome has gone for a fitness training program, so we'll see him get back to his healthy muscular body