[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys filming has started i saw a pic Matt posted on her IG and she looks rai specially her eyes 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt always has rai eyes. They are the most obvious, I say she is one of the n'eks that doesn't look gentle but she's able to perform gentle when needed be. This character will be perfect for her because she can do evil perfectly lol. The challenge role would be the prostitute one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Matt always has rai eyes. They are the most obvious, I say she is one of the n'eks that doesn't look gentle but she's able to perform gentle when needed be. This character will be perfect for her because she can do evil perfectly lol. The challenge role would be the prostitute one.
Matt she reminded me of Ploy they both similar, somehow if for example Matt didn't accept to play, the 2nd choice can be Ploy 
oh well i love Matt too, can't wait to see on how crazy she could be. Its very hard playing a twin one has to act all mean psychotic and the other is weak innocent been used to bully others, i feel sorry for the younger twin its like her family member doesn't care about her

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Are they really sisters? lol I thought the other one was just someone she hired to harm Rome's side of the family.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Are they really sisters? lol I thought the other one was just someone she hired to harm Rome's side of the family.
they are twin sisters, the dominant one is the older Matt revenging the younger Matt not much scene of her, i remember the older version i've seen a few sneak peek of her when she was sleeping with the pra'ek brother inlaw, she's been hired by her older sister cos knew she has HIV/aids this is like human cruelty 
this is why the pra'ek is so angry 
this lakorn isn't just all crazy humanity cruelty but its a lesson in life, learning from doing mistake 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
Some pretty girls never see themselves pretty. Instead they focused on the little flaws that was never amount to anything in the first place. I can picture Matt standing in front of the mirror pucking her lips...tossing her head to the sides and ask the mirror who is the sexiest of them all. lol
sounds a lot like evil Queen in snow white, don't ya think?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol tgamber...that's what I thought of as to what Matt was doing. I'm sure she's asking the mirror am I sexy...or I'm the sexiest girl alive. I wouldn't put past Matt to dance around and yell I'm sexy. I have seen videos of her on set where she just started dancing out of the blue lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
They're not twins. She hired a look alike prostitute. I translated the synopsis back at page 3. You really think she'd hire her own sister to do such a thing? Lol. Even if she didn't know they were twins. She'd at least be suspicious if they looked alike.

Her real sister is the one she was avenging. That's the twist. People keep mixing up the prostitute to be her sister. Who knows though, they might change things up for this version.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
They're not twins. She hired a look alike prostitute. I translated the synopsis back at page 3. You really think she'd hire her own sister to do such a thing? Lol. Even if she didn't know they were twins. She'd at least be suspicious if they looked alike.

Her real sister is the one she was avenging. That's the twist. People keep mixing up the prostitute to be her sister. Who knows though, they might change things up for this version.
That is what I thought too when Alice said they were twins I didn't think so. Cause if they are the n'ek would not hire her she seemed to love her family too much *cough...daddy cough*.

Matt looks so pretty with that extention. She does look mean in one of the pic.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
That is what I thought too when Alice said they were twins I didn't think so. Cause if they are the n'ek would not hire her she seemed to love her family too much *cough...daddy cough*.

Matt looks so pretty with that extention. She does look mean in one of the pic.
guess you'll find out when the lakorn airs, one of Rome's fans told me that Matt is portraying twin 

sarN

sarNie Granny
it's like this , the father recommend someone who look like the N'ek but in truth she was the twin separated from birth  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
it's like this , the father recommend someone who look like the N'ek but in truth she was the twin separated from birth  
yes something along that line, the younger Matt live with her mum while the older Matt live with her crazy father