[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Yeah...I figure Go would be the dumb one.
yeah his the dumb one who at the start flirting around later falls into Matt love trick, Matt 1st target is Rome's younger sister and her family 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I forgot why she decided to target Rome's youngest sister first? I always thought she should go straight to Rome first lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I forgot why she decided to target Rome's youngest sister first? I always thought she should go straight to Rome first lol.
Maybe because it was the easiest target. She'd kill two birds with one stone since the husband is also a player.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
she started off hurting Rome's love ones, she's aiming for his weakness but she was wrong he can't tolerate whoever threaten his family 
so she has to pay for hurting them 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Matt & Rome look good in the fitting!  Mint N too.  But oi... the storyline @_@.

I didn't watch the original one... but I will be anticipating for this one :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
Matt & Rome look good in the fitting!  Mint N too.  But oi... the storyline @_@.

I didn't watch the original one... but I will be anticipating for this one :D
this lakorn is like fire and bomb explode, the storyline is extreme dramatic where you will see Matt slapping people whoever messes with her and her family 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Matt's role is going to be interesting..I look forward to seeing this
Plus, Mint N is really pretty in here, miss her so much

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like the way the makeup Mint in here...she does good in supporting roles.  I'm gonna go watch the old version, they probably leave a lot of stuff the same so I have an idea what to expect.  I remember one scene where the P'ek pick the N'ek and threw her on the bed (of course after an argument that the P'ek can't win and use force) but I don't mind...and forgot who it was that N'ek slap cause the girl slapped her first...hahaha Matt's going to be slap happy in this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
I like the way the makeup Mint in here...she does good in supporting roles.  I'm gonna go watch the old version, they probably leave a lot of stuff the same so I have an idea what to expect.  I remember one scene where the P'ek pick the N'ek and threw her on the bed (of course after an argument that the P'ek can't win and use force) but I don't mind...and forgot who it was that N'ek slap cause the girl slapped her first...hahaha Matt's going to be slap happy in this lakorn.
before the throwing bed scene, pra'ek he called her to meet him somewhere then he kind of threaten her grabbing her facial he gave a warning dont hurt his beloved family if she doesn't stop and end her game he will pass this game back on her if she wanted to be a fire flaming everyone he will also a fire flame that will stop her they chose Rome since his very good at being mad bad temper 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it helps that he lost some weight or else I probably picture him as the gay Rome in his lakorn with Matt.

I think the P'ek in here is aggressive but the N'ek seemed to get the upper hand..like she is even more aggressive than him. She was pretty much out for blood. The P'ek is protective of his family which is understandable but to N'ek she doesn't give a crap cause she just want them to pay...I think Rome is decent in his alpha male role. If he is rested enough he'll be fine...my problem with him is he looks tired most of the time. His eyes are red a lot.

I want some more update on this lakorn...has it even start shooting yet?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh man! Super excited for this lakorn because there are going to be so many slap/kisses between n'ek and p'ek. I love love/hate relationships. Haha. This will be Matt's most challenging role, and she's going to nail it! I can't picture Rome being aggressive. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So I watched a little more of the old version just to get a feeling for this lol

Anyway, the P'ek at first seemed like a bystander as if he's just watching from afar as to what N'ek is doing or how far she'll go. But after the funeral is when he got really aggressive towards N'ek. The part where he carried her and try to throw her off the building...I can't imagine Rome lifting Matt in his arms and trying to throw her to her death because she seemed almost the same size as him. N'ek was like Ok...I'm ready to die with her closing her eyes and everything but when he was about to she was holding on to the rail for dear life lol.

The rape part...I knew it was going to happen when the N'ek slapped him. That is a sure sign something is about to go down hahaha. Again, I can't picture Rome lifting Matt up and throw her on the bed...Seriously, if they were in a fight I can see Matt beating Rome up. Ok, so there's a rape scene then a willing right after it.

N'ek kind of scared of the P'ek after he comes after her. To me, he let her get off for a while but when it got out of hand he showed her who is boss...I think the death of her lookalike is when N'ek changed...I think but didn't watch past that yet...I got to the hospital scene.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahha....the scene required Rome to lift her off her feet and throw her on the bed cause they were struggling with each other...this after he had already had a couple of kisses...one right in the mouth lol.

Now the chubby Rome...yes I can see the possibility but the thin Rome I don't know. Tuk was tall but she was skinny as heck as to Matt, she is tall but she isn't all that skinny. The second half of the lakorn is when P'ek is pretty much up in N'ek's face a lot....pretty much every chance he gets.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Page 3 Phatman.

Oh, I remember reading that. Eew. The first synopsis you posted was rather interesting until I read the spoiler. I shouldn't have! HAHA.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
The boys in there are cute. HEHE. Especially Noppachai! Wish he had the opportunity to play pra'ek. He looks handsome and his acting is great.
I like jakkrit...he was one of the p'ek I grew to like even if he is not that attractive. When you read the storyline it sounds messed up but when you watch the lakorn it isn't too bad. The pranang has a lot of interaction together....I just hope Nok will make this good though. If she can it'll be worth it if not it'll be another flop of a remake.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I like jakkrit...he was one of the p'ek I grew to like even if he is not that attractive. When you read the storyline it sounds messed up but when you watch the lakorn it isn't too bad. The pranang has a lot of interaction together....I just hope Nok will make this good though. If she can it'll be worth it if not it'll be another flop of a remake.
I love young Jakrit. Haha. He's a handsome fellow. If he took care of himself more I'm sure he would still be able to be pra'ek. Hehe.

I'm wondering if I should take a peak at the original now...?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Phatman, I think you should start the old version...maybe at #60 cause that is when it starts good and closer to the r scene lol