[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Anything is possible with a remake...in lakorn world you can never say never.  Trust me, I don't want a happy ending with them because there's no justification to make one with how things are. But it won't be a big shocker if they decided to do one just for the heck of it :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Anything is possible with a remake...in lakorn world you can never say never.  Trust me, I don't want a happy ending with them because there's no justification to make one with how things are. But it won't be a big shocker if they decided to do one just for the heck of it :)
na i don't think they will change the ending but the story will change alittle like new version Rome his a biker the older version his role isn't a biker 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Gloriawongpuapan said:
I'm sad that I wasn't able to finish Sai See Plerng... The person on viki stopped subbing it. Hopefully Fai Lang Fai will be fully subbed! I can't resist a dark Lakorn, especially starring Matt.
Although I watch the Lakorn and didn't understand, their was actually a site where the person did a screen cap. I'm thankful to their hard work. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The crazier the better especially when the N'ek and P'ek fights a lot. Who wants to watch a boring lakorn anyway. I can take the couple being sweet with each other for a few episodes but for the entire lakorn would be too much lol. A little fire and a bit of stupidity isn't all that bad :wink:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
The crazier the better especially when the N'ek and P'ek fights a lot. Who wants to watch a boring lakorn anyway. I can take the couple being sweet with each other for a few episodes but for the entire lakorn would be too much lol. A little fire and a bit of stupidity isn't all that bad :wink:
yes more crazy more epic, i am dying to see this new version 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought he doesn't look that good all chubby in the lakorn with Matt, but seeing him in here I like him with a little more meat

D~D

sarNie Adult
Omg, he did lose a lot of weight. I agree, at first, I did think he gain a little much, but now, he had lost tons of weight and that just makes him look even older. Lift some weight and he will be in a good shape.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
D~D said:
Omg, he did lose a lot of weight. I agree, at first, I did think he gain a little much, but now, he had lost tons of weight and that just makes him look even older. Lift some weight and he will be in a good shape.
yes he looks older than he is now 30, he'll be 31 in May i hope he given himself a few rest and gain his muscular body back 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Pat , one of the tattoo artist in my shop look just like Rome . No joke . He seriously look like him and his head also bigger than his body lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't see Rome in him Sarn. Why people with lots of tattoo scars me, I don't know but they just do. I can deal with a little of Tattoo but when it's all over the body just scares me. The girl has a pretty face though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
Pat , one of the tattoo artist in my shop look just like Rome . No joke . He seriously look like him and his head also bigger than his body lol.

not really

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:
I don't see Rome in him Sarn. Why people with lots of tattoo scars me, I don't know but they just do. I can deal with a little of Tattoo but when it's all over the body just scares me. The girl has a pretty face though.

if you come work w/ me then you be scar out of your wit hahah cuz this is what i see all days , guy with LOT of tattoo crazy tattoo all over their body ,up their neck and there are ppl w/ face tattoo as well . Tattoo is too popular now a days , it's hard to find virgin skin out there because everyone have it , especially guys , once they hit 18 they will come in flock after graduation . That girl is Kat Stacks and she have tattoo EVERYWHERE crazy tattoo , on her face too which i find very ugly . Pat have Romy's nose , they look similar in a way and i told him all the time---- sorry out of topic lol no more.