❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Attachments

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mario is so darn adorable. Yeah, it's a waste. Maybe, channel 3 will be nice to reunite them when both are about to retire lol

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Mario is so darn adorable. Yeah, it's a waste. Maybe, channel 3 will be nice to reunite them when both are about to retire lol
Well not retire but until mint get married with her bf lol. I noticed that Thailand actress stop acting after they get married

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
They were so close to working in Thong Ek! but it's okay. I sure do hope they reunite. They're adorable and make a real good on screen pair. I hope after her internship she'll get to reunite with Mario.
so mint was supposed to be in that one???why didn't they get paired in thong ek??

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
so mint was supposed to be in that one???why didn't they get paired in thong ek??
Yeah, the producers even had Mint read over the script because they had planned to use her (same producers from TSL), and Mint wanted to do it too. But ultimately, the elders at ch3 got to decide. Mario actually denied that he was working with Kim, probs cause' he thought he would be working with Mint and didn't know yet.

Thong eak is doing well anyway though (good for them). We will keep waiting for MarioMint reunion!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. The Ch3 elders made the final decision. Sonix Boom was wanting Mint again I think due to the success of TSL. It's almost everyone from TSL in the Thong Ek but just a few changes.

But yeah regardless, Thong Ek is doing good and Mario/Kimmy are making it enjoyable.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh, Mint looking GORGEOUS!! And Mario is as handsome as ever! I hope these two can pair up again in the near future (with a good solid storyline) because they were just magic together in TSL.

A reunion with Pope would be nice too! But for now I can't wait for this one to air~ I love how diverse her leading men are, I can appreciate that she's not constantly stuck pairing up with only one person. The only bad thing about it is that if I want her paired up w/ someone again it might take forever or never happen at all lol

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder how tall Mint really is. It says 1.7m but she doesn't seem that much shorter than Mario who says he's 1.8m. I think she's the only nang-ek who looks tall even when she's standing by herself.

spanky

sarNie OldFart