❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Just saw the music video preview the trio is in. Mint might just be the player who is doing the heart breaking in there! Ananda is looking his age but still as fine as ever. Son looking good too. Mint is gorgeous here with the straight hair. Proving that ch3 doing her bogus with her drama styling.

Omg. She looks cute with the both of them. Can't choose. At least this music video will help my fellow Mint deprived fans.

I wish there was more Toey and Mint bts. I'm enjoying their offscreen dynamic. Equally playful!

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw the music video preview the trio is in. Mint might just be the player who is doing the heart breaking in there! Ananda is looking his age but still as fine as ever. Son looking good too. Mint is gorgeous here with the straight hair. Proving that ch3 doing her bogus with her drama styling.

Omg. She looks cute with the both of them. Can't choose. At least this music video will help my fellow Mint deprived fans.

I wish there was more Toey and Mint bts. I'm enjoying their offscreen dynamic. Equally playful!
I didn't see any bts videos. May I know where you saw those?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know when mint contract with ch3 end?
Im not sure when it will end but even when it does end, im pretty sure mint will renew with ch3. I dont think she would leave

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Im not sure when it will end but even when it does end, im pretty sure mint will renew with ch3. I dont think she would leave
Yeah, even though Mint is so underrated she is in the safe zone at Ch3. She wouldn't leave at least not yet. They still give her lakorns every year, but crappy ones like she's the last resort for them.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I doubt Mint would leave. She is the safe zone. She’s up at the top with the other actresses. I’m so iffy about her Lakorn with Mai bc there was barely any updates about that one. I’m crossing fingers this one would be a hit! I dig this plot & Toey P. He’s so handsome. Another bonus is our girl Mint getting to play as a pregnant women.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel you can have "passion'" w/o slap..kiss..

K&C drama does it just fine
That is quite true. The K&C dramas do those well but Thai Lakorns have such more of an aggressive way of projecting love. I think if they steer away from aggression in their plots they could probably make a well done passionate lakorn.