❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This girl has let herself go lol she doesn’t dress up as much anymore nor care to groom her brows

I still remember how she was sos beautiful, now I’m like ummmm lol jkjk she just needs to doll up and get dressier! Man! She was at her best during those Mark days I swear lol
Can I agree anymore about the Mark days. That’s where I started w/ Chalida. She was so cute then & had such great chemistry w/ Mark. I was part of that MTeam. I’ve been following her since but she definitely has changed a lot. Idk if it’s bad or not but I still follow her works so it must be good?

I do have to agree. She just needs to get doll up and my girl will be back to glam!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Can I agree anymore about the Mark days. That’s where I started w/ Chalida. She was so cute then & had such great chemistry w/ Mark. I was part of that MTeam. I’ve been following her since but she definitely has changed a lot. Idk if it’s bad or not but I still follow her works so it must be good?
Seriously though during those Mark days, she was GLOWING by the miles!! Like among the 4HJ girls, NOBODY could even beat Mints level of beauty! I didn’t care about Yaya! Margie was whatever! Kim was never in my sight! Lol! Mint was just so cute then and adorable without makeup among the girls, but with just a slight touch of makeup, she transforms into this beauty that is so oh glowing!! Now she doesn’t even “care” or try anymore. Yaya has transformed the most out of the 4 girls. She was never pretty to me but she has transformed the most into a more appealing person. Cuz she’s got great stylist and makeup artist to always glam her up! She looks great at all events! Plus she’s youthful with makeup! Without makeup, she’s kind of another story lol.

I do have to agree. She just needs to get doll up and my girl will be back to glam!
I do miss her natural beauty and with the right amount of makeup, her in very nice fashion, not those wonky thrifty clothes lol ahaha sorry man— they fail her in fashion so badly!

~

I’m waiting for a producer that will give Mint a mature but classy and beautiful role. A role that isn’t so hyper or ditzy. She needs to lay off on those characters. I just don’t know who’s going to be that producer that will transform/change Mint. Maybe p’Da? She’s a more classier producer. I prefer her’s over Anne’s production currently.

P

PrincessKarina

Lol funny you mentioned Yaya without make up is a different story! I thought that too. I saw many clips with Yaya make-up less and I agree she looks blah! Sorry but Yaya and her always chapped looking lips bothers me to the core! Oh my goodness! It’s a turn off. I love beautiful smooth lips. They can be a bit plump but smooth and soft looking! Anyways sorry for the off topic! But I also agree Mint C was cute back then! :p @xodxo

Last edited by a moderator:

xodxo

@PrincessKarina no doubt about Yaya having very crusty/super dry lips..sometimes it looks so awful and purple in lakorn I just want to hand her a chapstick or something lol but yea—she doesn’t have very flattering lips.

Ultimately speaking though, both Yaya and Mint when glammed up are the two most beautiful among the 4HJ girls cuz they look most youthful and sexier compared to the other 2 4HJ girls who look manly and wayyyyyyy old/older. Lol. Bleh!!!!!! Life’s not fair! Lmao!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

~~

I just think they or the stupid people out there just like to downplay Mints beauty a lot. She could be so pretty without trying, but they’re just not doing her a fair job. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Am I complaining too much?? :risas3::facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina no doubt about Yaya having very crusty/super dry lips..sometimes it looks so awful and purple in lakorn I just want to hand her a chapstick or something lol but yea—she doesn’t have very flattering lips.

Ultimately speaking though, both Yaya and Mint when glammed up are the two most beautiful among the 4HJ girls cuz they look most youthful and sexier compared to the other 2 4HJ girls who look manly and wayyyyyyy old/older. Lol. Bleh!!!!!! Life’s not fair! Lmao!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

~~

I just think they or the stupid people out there just like to downplay Mints beauty a lot. She could be so pretty without trying, but they’re just not doing her a fair job. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Am I complaining too much?? :risas3::facepalm:
Lol no you aren’t complaining too much. I also agree Mint C needs more fairness in this game. Poor Mint. I’d pick her over all the other 3 girls and I’m not even a fan of hers! Lol.

xodxo

Lol no you aren’t complaining too much. I also agree Mint C needs more fairness in this game. Poor Mint. I’d pick her over all the other 3 girls and I’m not even a fan of hers! Lol.
Yea I don’t think they ever treat her right tbh but that’s bc Mint doesn’t seem to mind at all eithr whereas Yaya’s got all the glam squad to feed and glam her every second OF THE DAY. Yaya doesn’t seem that obsessed with makeup or looking all that pretty either but she’s got a full team of glam squad to cater to her lol Then there’s people like Kimmy/Margie who always glam themselves on their own lol hahahhah :p I think among the 4HJ girls Kimmy/Margie wears the most make up on their free time lol I mean it’s their business to do whatever they like lmao but you know I just like making small comparisons lol :p

Okay—I’m done lol :p

I said it time and time again, Mint looked the most prettiest at Margie's wedding. Love the sleek, sultry look. Her hair was shiny and straight. Her eyes smokey and deep. Man Pupaa is lucky!!!!! They've been together like 7-8 years now huh?
That dude is lucky if he does make it to the alter with Mint LOL

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I said it time and time again, Mint looked the most prettiest at Margie's wedding. Love the sleek, sultry look. Her hair was shiny and straight. Her eyes smokey and deep. Man Pupaa is lucky!!!!! They've been together like 7-8 years now huh?
Omg yasss mint seriously looked gorgeous at margies wedding! Her hair and makeup looked amazing and the bridesmaid dress suited her the most out of all the other bridesmaides

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe its because she’s so laid back that the Channel just gives her whatever bc they know she wont mind. I mean but still she has such a simplistic yet natural beauty. She could match so many co stars but the Channel has some on reserve for everything:facepalm:.
She’s my bias so I stick with her but I just want a “raeng” kind of role or angsty slap kiss role for her at least once.

The storyline here might be it but we’ll have to see. If it involves Mint being preggo and having to fight w/ all these people bc of the baby it might be the role I’m waiting for. Toey & Mint are a good match. I would’ve never thought of the pairing but I like it!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Mint was my first real Thai actress girl crush other than Bella. She such a down to earth type of girl.
Me too

I will say though. Although, they're still skinny and have diets. I love how much they show themselves working hard and sweating away to promote a healthy lifestyle...men and woman, compared to other Asian industries.

We're so off topic lol I hope we don't get trouble.

For Yaya, without makeup, her exhaustion from her always packed schedule shows. It doesn't have the same bright youthful look as it does with makeup on.

I thought the wardrobe people for this lakorn is supposed to be awesome. But seems like they slacking.

At this point, i'm read to see who wants to be my plus 1 and go to Thailand to demand a 1on 1 with ch 3 elders. Give my girl a damn compelling as hell and challenging character, story and better wardrobe. She'd tall, lean, and pretty that she can pull off any classy dress. While at ther same time fire her personal event stylist and current makeup artist bc everyone is doing her bogus lol

Or maybe since Mai speaks english, I can ask her to help her best friend out and lend her stylist to her since Mai always be on point too.

Mint's best character yet was Piangkwan who was strong, independent, beautiful, graceful, and prideful.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Me too

I will say though. Although, they're still skinny and have diets. I love how much they show themselves working hard and sweating away to promote a healthy lifestyle...men and woman, compared to other Asian industries.

For Yaya, without makeup, her exhaustion from her always packed schedule shows. It doesn't have the same bright youthful look as it does with makeup on.

I thought the wardrobe people for this lakorn is supposed to be awesome. But seems like they slacking.

At this point, i'm read to see who wants to be my plus 1 and go to Thailand to demand a 1on 1 with ch 3 elders. Give my girl a damn compelling as hell and challenging character, story and better wardrobe. She'd tall, lean, and pretty that she can pull off any classy dress. While at ther same time fire her personal event stylist and current makeup artist bc everyone is doing her bogus lol

Or maybe since Mai speaks english, I can ask her to help her best friend out and lend her stylist to her since Mai always be on point too.

Mint's best character yet was Piangkwan who was strong, independent, beautiful, graceful, and prideful.
I will be heading to Thailand soon maybe I can dash right up to the office and ask them for you lol. When I am there if I ever run into any celebrities, I might be the worst ever cause I simply don't care to react. I treat them like ordinary folks and go about my business. Even at the states, when I see one, I usually do a quick look and off I go. Sometimes, I look because he/she looks familiar only to realized it was on T.V. I saw them lol.

Anyhow, Mint can look pretty being simply in lakorns, the only problem is so simply in like 90% of her lakorns that we want her to be doll up and given a chance to shine like some of her peers.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I agree that Mint looks so beautiful as Pieangkwan. It was her best role in my opinion too. I anticipate this lakorn the most coz the storyline seems fun. I find the styling here is not that bad.

But I agree that she needs to glam up a bit. I wonder who her stylist is. She should steal Prang's stylist :love: coz Prang has the best make up and dress at almost every event.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too

Let’s go! I volunteer to go with you haha. I need some justice for my girl. On top of that, if I get to see Toey in the process of doing so, then I’m ready for this haha!!!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ok...I see pregnant Mint already! That's fast!

I wander what image they're trying to go for with her. I want a full on glam classy role for her or heck even girly. Here she has those orange/brownish hair extension and i'm not sure how I feel yet.

Maybe they're going to give her a makeover after giving birth? To fit the rich hi-so world the baby daddy is really from...