❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Tsim

sarNie Egg
I only know a few thing. Toey said Cheer role in here, she going to be pregnancy and there going to be lots of romance scene between TC. And yeah there still no storyline.
Thank you so much for updating us. Appreciate it

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some update:

The fitting won't be this month but next year.

I was so looking forward to the fitting but sad that its next year. Will I guest we have to wait.

Just to let ya know if ya haven't see it on IG, TC will be hosting some kind of event during New Year countdown next week .

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay here are some update news:

Bad news to TC fans :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: Cheer won't be in here any more. In Toey recent interview he said Cheer isn't in here any more. News from CH3 drama IG said that Cheer schedule dosen't fit for this lakorn so she not in here any more. CH3 is looking for someone to replace Cheer.

Here the link:
http://thaistarnews.info/toey-cheer-new-drama-2/ \

OMG I'm so sad :(:(:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: that Cheer isn't in here anymore I was so looking forward to TC again. I don't know what going on but Cheer doesn't have anything new lakorn line up beside her lakorn with Andrew she filming at the moment. I was hoping this year will star out good for us fans but its seem to be bad. I'm so disappoint:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Please cast Baifern ! Baifern ! Baifern or No please cast Maeya Nonthawan ! Give her a chance to work hard and shine !
I don't think its going to be Baifern. She have two up coming lakorn and they going to star filming soon. The one with Sean and one with Tao Sattaphong for GMM fitting will be Jan 14, 2018.

I'm thinking it might be Wawwa because right now she have no lakorn lining up or filming anything at all.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Please ch3 cast Maeya in her 1st prime lakorn ! Or cast Patricia Good !

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some update rumors:

N'ke is either Mint or Toey J.

Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeXkVfCnsgq/?taken-by=taton_daratonn

===

Okay here my two cents:

When news broke out that Cheer isn't in here any more I wonder WHY??? Is it really because of Cheer schedule? I don't know but it seem like I don't think its her schedule. Cheer already know she going to have a lakorn with Toey since last summer. She would have clear her schedule for this lakorn. I hear that Cheer isn't in here because CH3 fans said ch3 won't let their actor be koonjin who is freelance that why they have to change Cheer or ch3 won't let the film. I am so piss if that the reason for Cheer to drop out of this lakorn. I will be even more supper piss :mad::mad::mad: if CH3 let the green light on for Tono and Nycha lakorn and not this lakorn for Cheer and Toey. Tono isn't a freelance like Cheer. He contract to ONEHD.

I thought ch3 was big on koonjin? Why they going to not supporter this couple like all of their others kk couples? Why are they doing this?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some update rumors:

N'ke is either Mint or Toey J.

Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeXkVfCnsgq/?taken-by=taton_daratonn

===

Okay here my two cents:

When news broke out that Cheer isn't in here any more I wonder WHY??? Is it really because of Cheer schedule? I don't know but it seem like I don't think its her schedule. Cheer already know she going to have a lakorn with Toey since last summer. She would have clear her schedule for this lakorn. I hear that Cheer isn't in here because CH3 fans said ch3 won't let their actor be koonjin who is freelance that why they have to change Cheer or ch3 won't let the film. I am so piss if that the reason for Cheer to drop out of this lakorn. I will be even more supper piss :mad::mad::mad: if CH3 let the green light on for Tono and Nycha lakorn and not this lakorn for Cheer and Toey. Tono isn't a freelance like Cheer. He contract to ONEHD.

I thought ch3 was big on koonjin? Why they going to not supporter this couple like all of their others kk couples? Why are they doing this?
I hope it's Mint because I want her to have another lakorn other than the one with Mai. Because from what I have seen of him I am not all that impressed. Plus, like I said, I want her to work with Broadcast. But I'd be okay if it was Toey J since I like her as well and it'd be amusing to see what ship name comes up for Toey^2 lol

Sidenote: If that is really the reason why Ch3 pulled her out that'd be ridiculous. They have no problem pairing up Son & Patricia like three times, which, last I checked, no one asked for, but won't let Toey reunite with Cheer? Dumb move, if it's true. I know Son isn't freelance, but point is he is not signed to Ch3.

But is Tono actually signed with ONEHD as well? For some reason, I thought he was freelance.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
If this really goes to Mint, I'm glad she's getting another role: However, if Cheer not getting the role because of the koojin thing then Ch3 is definitely getting a lost instead of gain. It's so rare now a days for Ch3 to get hits going and this hype is what they need but I guess they can't see that. I think it honestly doesn't matter if they are freelance. I for one am 50/50 with the koojin thing. I sometimes ship it sometimes I don't. It depends on which couple it is and how shipped they are. For example, I like the koojins who aren't shipped on a daily basis and get thrown into our face. The more subtle ones are what I like. I still really wish this was Cheer and Toey but I know it isn't happening.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright, assuming Mint is confirmed. Which I am just assuming from the daradaily news pic, since I can't read Thai lol, I hope we get a storyline soon.