[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Chario mintmario

Chario mintmario sarNie Hatchling

I heard that they will start by end of March.
    xcinsationalx and Xiongurl26 like this.
  2. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

I'm curious how much filming Mint has left for her other lakorn. It feels like that one has been filming forever.
  3. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Her and Mai seem to have been filming over a year...her lakorn w/top & james already aired ... I'm thinking soon...she has lakorn with toey and then internship
    LyLy likes this.
  4. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Hatchling

Yeah, I'm still wondering why it's taking them so long hahaha
    But I'm super excited, I hope there are a lot of sneak peeks for us once they start filming. If they're trying to meet Mint's deadline, I'm sure a lot of time will be spent filming. Pretty sure this kind of has been in the work for a little while considering how I noticed last year about how frequently I saw Nong Arunosha and Mint's interactions from pictures and etc on instagram.

Off Topic---I would love to see Ken P, and Alek next. Main reason is because of her interactions with them and friendship. Ken P and Mint...everyone practically loved how they bothered each other at the fan signing event. Alek because they're work out buddies with Mario too hehe. I saw a video of Mint walking around backstage for the soccer game recently, and as she walked by Alek and Nine...Alek said something like "suay mak mak". Didn't even know they were that close until I kept seeing them capture one another on their instagram while working out.
    spanky and xcinsationalx like this.
  5. xcinsationalx

Totally agree! Definitely, want to see her with Ken P and Alek soon. Do you happen to have the link to the clip of Alek saying that? I kinda want to see it lol
  6. WeirFany

It was on instagram. Couldn't find the original link, but here you go. :) It's right before you see her and Kimmy talking.

PrincessKarina and xcinsationalx like this.
  7. xcinsationalx

Oh okay, I do remember seeing this but I didn't realize Alek said something lol. But Mint is close to Toey J who's dating Alek so that might be another reason why they're close.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    WeirFany likes this.
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Yup....love to see her with those 2 guys...

She has 1 lakorn to film vs. 3 last time And toey and her haven't started yet
  9. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Great minds think alike! I’ve been wanting her to pair up w/ those 2 as well. & after seeing the fitting pics, I’m really digging her w/ Toey.
    WeirFany likes this.
  10. YaMaMiKi

YaMaMiKi Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker

Wait what. Toey isnt dating Alex anymore?
    Im so behind
  11. xcinsationalx

If you mean Alex Randell then no they broke up. Now she's dating Alek T.
  12. xodxo

xodxo sarNie Adult

Okay waiting for this to start production too lol gosh there is so much delay :confused0::confused12:
  13. WeirFany

Hopefully they start next month!
    Mint's not all that busy at all. So I'm assuming they're still just waiting on Toey and Nong Aronusha's schedule. Toey has a lot of other dramas, I believe. While I'm sure Nong Aronusha's completely busy with the success of Pope and Bella's lakorn.
  14. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Juvenile

Mario's real gf is in here as rai lol.
  15. LyLy

LyLy sarNie Egg

Whos Mario's gf?
  16. WeirFany

Yeah, who's his girlfriend? I completely forgot. He was in such a long term public relationship with Gubgib that I forget who he's talked with after her.

But with that said...Mint needs to finish school so that I can get more Chario again!
    BeLLa, spanky and LyLy like this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Juvenile

Her name is JunJi. I just saw it on an entertainment show. Someone will probably post some pictures later. Numfon K is in here too
    WeirFany likes this.