❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
That’s the problem why do they keep dressing her the same style and hair.. ever since with that boy pakorn Lakorn.... whoever is the stylist should be fired dude lol I can’t .. all her looks and wardrobe are so repetitive! Don’t they know she’s acting in a new Lakorn, not the same one anymore?!? Mint really should dress herself, cuz I swear I have seen her dressing herself better than those stylists

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I consider myself a fan, but I do agree that her lakorns with James Ma and Mario are the only I've watched in full. One because they're the most interesting and two because they'e been subbed lol.

However, now that's she's finally working with Broadcast Thai I hope eventually to see her pair up with Ken. Because I think they'd be really cute together.
Maybe if Mint have better costar then I'll be watching more of her lakorns, but so far the only ones I find that are actually compatible with her so far is James Ma and Mario. I mean Mark was the first costar I liked her with, but he's definitely out of the picture long gone now as we all know.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
That’s the problem why do they keep dressing her the same style and hair.. ever since with that boy pakorn Lakorn.... whoever is the stylist should be fired dude lol I can’t .. all her looks and wardrobe are so repetitive! Don’t they know she’s acting in a new Lakorn, not the same one anymore?!? Mint really should dress herself, cuz I swear I have seen her dressing herself better than those stylists
I so agree!!!! Mint is not the prettiest actress IMO, but I've seen her when she has the right makeup and wardrobe her features really stand out. She's beautiful, if only Ch3 stylist let her have the chance to enhance her beauty on screen!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe if Mint have better costar then I'll be watching more of her lakorns, but so far the only ones I find that are actually compatible with her so far is James Ma and Mario. I mean Mark was the first costar I liked her with, but he's definitely out of the picture long gone now as we all know.
Yeah I agree. James Ma and Mario are by far her best co-stars. I really liked her with Mark as well, but sadly, for the obvious reason, I don't think we'll ever see them star together again. Such a shame since they had good on-screen chemistry.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I watched Mint on Khunchai Ronapee and Song Huajai Ni Peur Teur. I didn't even watch Sai Tarn Huajai. I just hated that type of storyline. But this lakorn with Toey looks promising based on what Cheer said. babysw

xodxo

I so agree!!!! Mint is not the prettiest actress IMO, but I've seen her when she has the right makeup and wardrobe her features really stand out. She's beautiful, if only Ch3 stylist let her have the chance to enhance her beauty on screen!
Idk— I still think Mint is naturally the most attractive and glowiest of all when compared to Yaya, Kimmy, Taew and even Mew but she’s just had the most plain and boring wardrobe and hair style. I think if they keep dressing her like this then people will get stuck with the idea that she’s ugly or unattractive but that’s not true at all. She at her best still beats Yaya, Kimmy and even looks better than Taew and Mew. And Mew is my favorite girl at the moment but to be fair I have seen them all at their worst and at their best and Mint is still the most appealing. BUT— I’m not sure why she’s dating Pupa who looks like a little alien. Just saying. Maybe dating him has deterred her from dressing too nice or better than other girls. I think Mint has just lost some glow somewhere—if only she tries to look a little prettier, she’s still the prettiest to me. Haha cuz right now, I could also see that she’s not really trying to look pretty at all when naturally she’s a pretty girl to me!

Yeah I agree. James Ma and Mario are by far her best co-stars. I really liked her with Mark as well, but sadly, for the obvious reason, I don't think we'll ever see them star together again. Such a shame since they had good on-screen chemistry.
I don’t know what are the chances of Mark and Mint ever working together again but I personally think ch3 should give them another chance. Cuz I have always liked them together they glow and there’s that genuine glare of happiness in them. 55 They were once a perfect match, I must agree!

Last edited:

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
out of all the 4 mountains of the heart nang'ek, i like mint the most... at first, she's just second to my fave out of the 4 but gradually as they earned more projects/lakorns, i tend to really watch for her... i didn't like her for her superb acting from the pathapee(her acting there is not really good)series but i came to like her as i saw how she gradually improves in her acting after pathapee...she step by step improves in her acting in every new lakorn of her,watching it is fun...

and i do agree with you guys, i follow her IG and she dresses there more stylish and fabulous than she dresses in the lakorn.... but, call me old fashion, i like her make up and temperament there... she's really pretty there, she suits that type of character...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I love their fitting pictures!! They look good!!! Outfits are nice too!

Now I hope Mint gets to work with Ken T, Ken P, Nadech, Alek, Louis S., Great, JJ.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they had a fitting picture?

"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

I find her very pretty

I enjoy her lakorn w/First, James, and Mario. TSL is my favorite.

RP - Her and Alex were cute together. Teenager love. I just watch their scene. Nothing spectacular but they were cute together.

PPRL isn't so bad either, their scene were pretty funny and n'k was pretty witty/smart mouth. The over-all script suck, too much focus on the "servant/help", and not enough character development and it had the shortest ep out of all the series.

TD - I did not watch this because it was off the High of Mteam...lol...they actually were promoting that more than the pra'nang...But I did see clips of her and pope...they were cute. Her character was sassy too.

Cubic- Bomb Killed it...Mint & first were cute though - dropped the lakorn

I feel that most of her lakorn focus is not balance...too much nonsense side characters...I'm pra'nang focus...rarely have they had an interesting enough side characters. But in general I feel a lakorn need to be at least 75-80% pra'nang focus and development or else how else am I going to feel that they fall in love w/the limited screen time...

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
out of all the 4 mountains of the heart nang'ek, i like mint the most... at first, she's just second to my fave out of the 4 but gradually as they earned more projects/lakorns, i tend to really watch for her... i didn't like her for her superb acting from the pathapee(her acting there is not really good)series but i came to like her as i saw how she gradually improves in her acting after pathapee...she step by step improves in her acting in every new lakorn of her,watching it is fun...

and i do agree with you guys, i follow her IG and she dresses there more stylish and fabulous than she dresses in the lakorn.... but, call me old fashion, i like her make up and temperament there... she's really pretty there, she suits that type of character...
Same here! I started to really pay attention to Thai Lakorns when the 4 Mountains series came out and I first began by watching all of the actors and actresses but as time passed I only really watch her. I'm still a fan of the rest but I keep up with her. Sadly, I love her so much but her co stars have just been ehh to me. I get excited when she get's a new Lakorn yet have rarely finished majority of them because of the pairing or the storyline doesn't catch me. Heck out of her Lakorns I still think Nuer Mek 2 was one of my favorites from her despite what happened.

I do have to agree on the outfit. I was excited to see the fitting pics on my IG this morning to realize that its about the same style she constantly wears for Lakorns. Such disappointment. Still pondering on the rock look if it seems to be more romantical but idk. In real life, she slays whatever she wears lol. I see the glow she has too.

Her look in the beginning of her recent Lakorn with Top was pretty good but it was only for an episode or 2 then she went back to the tshirts and jeans style. I understand she moved back to the country but dangg she was spiced up for a bit there.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I do have to agree on that! Toey and Mint dont look bad together. I would have never imagined to have them paired but I like this pair so here's to eagerly waiting for more pics!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited. I love the diversity with Mint's leading men.

Mint also stuck out to me more compared to the other 3 girls. Before with lakorns, I only followed the male stars. Mint is the first female Thai celebrity I followed.

She's been unlucky with story lines, and seems like Ch. 3 likes her as the tomboy quirky roles as the majority.

I'm not minding the fitting outfits. If anything maybe only that very big loose white top and baggy looking white pants, I don't like. But all other outfits, I like. Plus they look very comfortable together...I remember an event they attended as thought they'd look good together because of how "traditionally Thai" they look as well.

Plus, I didn't know Toey, was quiet tall. He's significantly taller than Mint in those pictures and seems like he can comfortable carry her without any issues. Lots of laughing and smiling also so I'm excited.

Mint's fave wardrobe I like till this day is still in the one with Alex and even with First. The makeup, clothes, and hair was on point... classy and pretty.

In this fitting. I'm more worried about Toey's clothes lolol

xodxo

Her wardrobe isn’t horrific but it gets boring and repetitive to me when she could get better wardrobe. But like you guys said, probably will have to do with what it works.