[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
Its been a year with little update and filming. If i were Mint i would be really pissed, postponed everyting for this but the result....ughhhhh:mad::mad::mad:.. they should just let her finish her study last year. All the sacrifice for nothing

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Its been a year with little update and filming. If i were Mint i would be really pissed, postponed everyting for this but the result....ughhhhh:mad::mad::mad:.. they should just let her finish her study last year. All the sacrifice for nothing
I swear someone in the Alex/Mint lakorn thread said that they think Mint finished her internship now, since she had time because this was not filming

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
What worst is that *i dont know true or not* from what i've read on ig this drama have to start all over again.. starting from que 1.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What worst is that *i dont know true or not* from what i've read on ig this drama have to start all over again.. starting from que 1.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
What????? No please you’ve got to be kidding me!!! Wtf went that wrong that they had to reshoot all the way from the beginning! I hope that this isn’t true :sad6:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you serious!? WTH happened? I hope this does not affect Mint's other work. I really want her in the lakorn with Alex.

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
Well i dont know if it true or not. But i also hope that its not true.many comments that what a waste for a year. Looking at the casts ig, they start shooting again now include mac, i assume he is the obgyn doctor, Jaja and suriyont who suppose to be Mint sister and brother in law also shooting the last time the filmed. Does Broadcast have problems with their Director or what? This is their 3rd drama that changed Director, first Raeng Ngao 2 then MLFAS?????

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Let's just hope that it's for plot improvement and making the storyline juicier. Mint only has this, aside from promotional events, so hopefully it doesn't put too much of a dent in her scheduling. That girl is free free for now lol traveling so much and literally just had like 3 back to back events celebrations with her friends' birthdays.

She's definitely right next to Matt and Chippy I feel who are pretty chill when it comes to the celebrity life. It's like they don't care too much if they stay in the spotlight with lakorns or not, just do one per year to let people know they still act. Hahaha

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
I dont know why i feel like this but now i see her more as a businesswoman rather than an actress.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So guys, I don’t think this one started all over again because this lakorn is in the lineup for that big event that Ch3 does every second half of the year for their lakorns. They are probably gonna show a little mini teaser tomorrow. I’m so happy.

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
I dont want to be too hopeful.. lol considering what happened to mint drama last year plus this drama is no way near finish shooting

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
I saw the trailer for this one and I'm so excited to watch it! Mint's baby bump is so adorable. Toey and Mint definitely hace chemistry here!! :love::love: