[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Seriously how long will it take to finish this drama? Toey and Nycha already get airing date. They start filming around the same time as this drama.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I know!! I’m getting really irritated. It feels like Mint and Toey are like never filming. What’s taking so long

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I just read that Mint is going to play couples with Alek in a new production with MasterOne. Does anyone know how accurate that is? Bc I haven't even seen any tagged news.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I just read that Mint is going to play couples with Alek in a new production with MasterOne. Does anyone know how accurate that is? Bc I haven't even seen any tagged news.
Yeah, I heard it was shared on daradaily, and they are usually pretty accurate but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm excited about the pairing, but apparently it's another Ugly Duckling sort of role.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I heard it was shared on daradaily, and they are usually pretty accurate but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm excited about the pairing, but apparently it's another Ugly Duckling sort of role.
Oh lord, why they keep doing mint dirty like that if she's going to postpone her schooling for work. Lol but i'm excited about the pairing too as they're quite comfortable with each other.

I hope this drama with Toey, Mint gets a proper kiss scene. I've seen her male costars do proper lips on lips kiss but hers either gets cut or angled or shadowed out. So i'm thinking maybe she's not for kiss she's that's why we haven't gotten a proper one

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh lord, why they keep doing mint dirty like that if she's going to postpone her schooling for work. Lol but i'm excited about the pairing too as they're quite comfortable with each other.

I hope this drama with Toey, Mint gets a proper kiss scene. I've seen her male costars do proper lips on lips kiss but hers either gets cut or angled or shadowed out. So i'm thinking maybe she's not for kiss she's that's why we haven't gotten a proper one
I know right? Like I am excited for her to get more work, but can we please get her in a boran role or a Khun Ying role? Anyways, I do hope she gets to finish up her schooling this year though.

I think the kiss thing might be partly Mint's choice. But in the one with Mario I think the producer or director doesn't do real kisses? I don't remember for sure, but I thought I read that somewhere. The only p'ek she has kissed is James.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s a romcom I guess. Someone translated what it’s about for me on ig :) FF0D6B36-AF7B-4905-A41C-C652B82EDC86.png

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
I know right? Like I am excited for her to get more work, but can we please get her in a boran role or a Khun Ying role? Anyways, I do hope she gets to finish up her schooling this year though.

I think the kiss thing might be partly Mint's choice. But in the one with Mario I think the producer or director doesn't do real kisses? I don't remember for sure, but I thought I read that somewhere. The only p'ek she has kissed is James.
You mean James Ma??? What lakorn?? Their latest??? Sai Tarn Hua Jai?? Because their Khunchai Ronnapee, like my DP, I don't know if it was fan edited because I didn't saw that scene on that lakorn.... o_O

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
You mean James Ma??? What lakorn?? Their latest??? Sai Tarn Hua Jai?? Because their Khunchai Ronnapee, like my DP, I don't know if it was fan edited because I didn't saw that scene on that lakorn.... o_O
Your DP is a real picture! They did film a kiss but for some reason the production team had it edited out of the drama

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Your DP is a real picture! They did film a kiss but for some reason the production team had it edited out of the drama
@thunder143

She had it in Ronnapee but it was cut out but you can find clips. They had it in the 2nd lakorn as well. It wasn't cut ....but the ig clips has an extended scene of the kiss

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
why did they cut it??!!!
@thunder143

She had it in Ronnapee but it was cut out but you can find clips. They had it in the 2nd lakorn as well. It wasn't cut ....but the ig clips has an extended scene of the kiss
i really can't watch saitarn hua jai coz don't like the villains...

i think mint feels comfortable with james to have a kiss scene...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
why did they cut it??!!!

i really can't watch saitarn hua jai coz don't like the villains...

i think mint feels comfortable with james to have a kiss scene...
I think she's ok with kiss scenes if the script warrants it. But ya she's very comfortable with him...

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Looks like they just recently filmed again! The cast seems super comfortable with each other.
Mint and suriyont seem especially comfortable with one another bc they tease each other a lot.

I wonder what Jaja and his roles are in the lakorn. Looked like Jaja filmed in a wedding dress so I wonder if she's playing Mint's sister.

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
Looks like they just recently filmed again! The cast seems super comfortable with each other.
Mint and suriyont seem especially comfortable with one another bc they tease each other a lot.

I wonder what Jaja and his roles are in the lakorn. Looked like Jaja filmed in a wedding dress so I wonder if she's playing Mint's sister.
Yup i also think Jaja is Mint sister here. Saw on ig where she and suriyont filming car accident scene.

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
So Broadcast change director for this drama too?? This drama really have so many problems

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So Broadcast change director for this drama too?? This drama really have so many problems
Oh wow I wonder why? Unless they just don't feel like the current producer is going in the right direction with the drama