❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Let's just hope that it's for plot improvement and making the storyline juicier. Mint only has this, aside from promotional events, so hopefully it doesn't put too much of a dent in her scheduling. That girl is free free for now lol traveling so much and literally just had like 3 back to back events celebrations with her friends' birthdays.

She's definitely right next to Matt and Chippy I feel who are pretty chill when it comes to the celebrity life. It's like they don't care too much if they stay in the spotlight with lakorns or not, just do one per year to let people know they still act. Hahaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So guys, I don’t think this one started all over again because this lakorn is in the lineup for that big event that Ch3 does every second half of the year for their lakorns. They are probably gonna show a little mini teaser tomorrow. I’m so happy.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I dont want to be too hopeful.. lol considering what happened to mint drama last year plus this drama is no way near finish shooting

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the trailer for this one and I'm so excited to watch it! Mint's baby bump is so adorable. Toey and Mint definitely hace chemistry here!! :love::love:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
The styling for Mint at least from makeup to clothes is a bit horrendous imo but I love her so I'll have to cope

Btw lol I love how for the event they only made the guess sing. Ch. 3 leading ladies don't have the best singing voices I guess haha

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yes! Thanks to Thippy!! :D

I do have to agree that the teasers were a bit choppy and a bit confusing for me. I find these 2 so cute! So glad to see that scene of Toey carrying Mint. Our girl Mint looks way too adorable with the baby bump.